Madonna: Queen of the GRAMMYS (Thread 4)

It lacked energy or something i can't put my finger on but it was a good not great performance still better than the others for sho. Visually stunning though!

To be honest, in the beginning, it was a little wooden, but I would say that's just nerves. When she got into the flow of it, she was fantastic. Also, I think the heels also didn't help. But lemme go back and watch it 1000 more times because I love it.

Pleasedontblastme because I still love this performance to death and was literally on the verge of tears when I watched her perform.

"Lady Gaga stole my applauses" Brilliant, M, brilliant. :lmao:

But now no one will know, which is so annoying. They should have just edited out Gaga's reaction shot if they were that upset about it and had her not have one instead of Madonna not having her applause.

but they didn't include miley @ nicki's intro either. it just fades in & out. maybe she wouldn't have included it anyway no matter gaga's lie. but yes, i hate that gaga is getting away with it though

Django- yah, I now realize that when you paste a video link, it automatically shows up as video (t doesn't do that on some other forums- you have to put it in as a video link, etc.)

Hey, now- they uploaded it- are we really going to complain that the end applause is edited out? Seriously? :) Did I miss something during that end segment?

Does anyone else see the video on Vevo.com? Should be there, as it's on her Vevo page on YouTube.

but they didn't include miley @ nicki's intro either. it just fades in & out. maybe she wouldn't have included it anyway no matter gaga's lie. but yes, i hate that gaga is getting away with it though

So ridiculous that they cut out the intro and the applause.

Hey, now- they uploaded it, let's not complain about applause being edited out. :) Does anyone else see the video on Vevo.com? Should be there, as it's on her Vevo page on YouTube.

I still think it's a mess. I really don't get what are they doing...

Can someone enlighten me as to how Stefani Germanotta would, or could, remove the applause from the end of the video? :huh:

Anyone who can look at this and not see evil tricks going on is insane. How could she do it? How does gaga do anything...it's either money or they have one of her people employed at Vevo.