Madonna: Queen of the GRAMMYS (Thread 4)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I suggest everyone here send a youtube link to the performance to everyone they care about as a Valentine Song (yes that includes your MOM) :)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Get bi vibes from Diplo!

He would definitely swing with guy depending on situation.

if by situation you mean alcohol and swing you mean penetrate, I think you're right.

As expected in the general media Madonna is the one that stole the show. Nobody has devoted anywhere near as many column inches to Rihanna Beyoncé gag Kanye gwen stefani Sam smith as Madonna has had. The world remains fascinated by her for good or for bad.

As expected in the general media Madonna is the one that stole the show. Nobody has devoted anywhere near as many column inches to Rihanna Beyoncé gag Kanye gwen stefani Sam smith as Madonna has had. The world remains fascinated by her for good or for bad.

exactly. and a leaked clip of madonna's vocals is getting a ton of good media attention as well

That little thing...not impressive at all. I prefer uncut too.

I think he took a picture of just the tip of his dick though. But like you, I also like them uncut :p

Uncut can be smelly.

Smegma :gross:

Well if you think about it, women's pussies can be smelly with smegma. :laugh: That's what the showers are for, right? Or should women do circumcision too? I love uncut men and when people say "oh but the smegma", I think it's a bit insulting.

This !