Madonna: Queen of the GRAMMYS (Thread 4)

Hear Madonna's Impressive Isolated Vocals From Her Grammy Performance

Isolated vocals are one of the Internet's great obsessions, and they often don't end well (sorry, Mariah/Taylor/Britney). That makes us all the more pleased when a pop star delivers a demanding performance and still sounds remarkable, as is the case for the vocals purportedly extracted from Madonna's recent Grammy appearance. The singer's rendition of "Living for Love" found her being handed off among a mosaic of men dressed as bulls, destroying some '80s-throwback choreography and still hitting every word during the six-minute performance (atop a recorded vocal track, of course). Anyone who says Madonna isn't still the master at 56 years old has not been paying attention.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/13/madonna-isolated-vocals-grammys_n_6678482.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

Isolated vocals are one of the Internet's great obsessions, and they often don't end well (sorry, Mariah/Taylor/Britney). That makes us all the more pleased when a pop star delivers a demanding performance and still sounds remarkable, as is the case for the vocals purportedly extracted from Madonna's recent Grammy appearance. The singer's rendition of "Living for Love" found her being handed off among a mosaic of men dressed as bulls, destroying some '80s-throwback choreography and still hitting every word during the six-minute performance (atop a recorded vocal track, of course). Anyone who says Madonna isn't still the master at 56 years old has not been paying attention.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/13/madonna-isolated-vocals-grammys_n_6678482.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

:wow:

I was just going to post this too! She really nails it!

Here's another article from the Inquisitr praising her vocals:

Madonna Could Actually Teach Mariah Carey How To Sing
ytube-screencapt1-665x385.jpg

Madonna has never been given credit as a true vocalist, but the isolated track from her Grammy performance last Sunday shows Madonna vocally blowing away the competition (except Annie Lennox, of course). It’s quite interesting that Madonna chose to sing along with pre-recorded vocals at the 2015 Grammy Awards. As you can hear from the video of her isolated live vocals, Madonna probably needs to have more confidence in her vocal talents.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1837925/shocker-madonna-could-actually-teach-mariah-carey-how-to-sing-video/#iKS0zFgEWh1FGsJl.99

I think it's amazing that she is being recognized not only for her visuals and her dancing but also for her voice (finally!!) This is shaping up to be a very "rave review" era for her - so happy and proud to be Madonna fan right now!!

By the way, the song is incredibly much better the most accoustic it gets. Love the album version, but when i listen to Dubtronic's mix or now this bare vocals version, you can hear the strenght, the vibration, the happiness.

To be fair, i would have chosen a strong vocal production á la Mirwais in American Life (her voice sounds so pristine and naked in that album) and more real drums, clapping and joyful choir. The live renditions are going to be so incredible in the tour! Can you imagine when she closes the show with this song and we all sing along????????

I thought someone said M's performance was the viewership peak? So Kanye beat her. That's wrong on so many levels.

I really don't get the deal with Kanye West. I doubt if any UK public could name one song of his. I vaguely remember he did one called 'Stronger' but everything he does samples other people's work.

The cut audience from Madonna's performance pasted and slipped into the end of Gaga's performance is the one on Gaga's official Vevo account page. That means it was approved and done either by Gaga's team, the Grammy team, or the Vevo folks - whoever is officially responsible for putting the official (legally uploaded) performance cuts up on official Vevo/Youtube pages. That's what is shady as fuck about it.....

again!this is so funny! by the way, speaking about vevo and the grammys, wasn´t madonna´s performance available later than the others? and how come when they announce that the best performance are available madonna don´t appear?? it´s weird, she was the moment with more viewers!

OMG love so much the isolated vocals video!!!! Incredible, love it. I'm sharing it so it spreads!!!!

I don't tink M realises what an incredible vocalist she is. I buy her music because her voice conveys what no one else can. The main reason MDNA was substandard to me (apart from the lyrics) was because she decided not to sing for most of the tracks and instead used her 'this will make the tour easier' crow voice. With RH she realises how important her voice is for selling the tracks.

She's a bit retard when she manipulates the DVDS so much. IN the end everybody thinks she's always lypsynch and autotuning. She'd better film 3 nights, choose the best perfomances of them all and release the live vocals. I always feel cheated when i watch the MDNA DVD, it's simply a pity not to have the real vocals. She takes some live vocal that she likes and puts it on other performance that has nothing to do, so when she has the mic on her mouth you can clearly see that she's not really singing it! PITY.

I thought someone said M's performance was the viewership peak? So Kanye beat her. That's wrong on so many levels.

I really don't get the deal with Kanye West. I doubt if any UK public could name one song of his. I vaguely remember he did one called 'Stronger' but everything he does samples other people's work.

I also thought she was the mots viewed moment! but I understand Kanye´s attraction, you never know what he´s going to do. I mean, he can be singing the song for his daughter, and suddenly hit somebody in the front row...

She's a bit retard when she manipulates the DVDS so much. IN the end everybody thinks she's always lypsynch and autotuning. She'd better film 3 nights, choose the best perfomances of them all and release the live vocals. I always feel cheated when i watch the MDNA DVD, it's simply a pity not to have the real vocals. She takes some live vocal that she likes and puts it on other performance that has nothing to do, so when she has the pic on her mouth you can clearly see that she's not really singing it! PITY.

+1

More like Miranda fucking Lambert beat her. I don't even have any idea who that is.

She's a bit retard when she manipulates the DVDS so much. IN the end everybody thinks she's always lypsynch and autotuning. She'd better film 3 nights, choose the best perfomances of them all and release the live vocals. I always feel cheated when i watch the MDNA DVD, it's simply a pity not to have the real vocals. She takes some live vocal that she likes and puts it on other performance that has nothing to do, so when she has the mic on her mouth you can clearly see that she's not really singing it! PITY.

+2

Such a shame

Could have benn like that but I didn't see that happening, they did it right about that.

You have an example of it ?

Madonna Isolated Grammy Vocals Leak I'm Still the Boss Bitches

If you think Madonna is past her singing prime, think again ... and watch this leaked video of her isolated vocals from her Grammy Awards performance.

Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift and Britney Spears and others have been put on blast for their less than stellar voices once audio/video leaked of their isolated vocals.

But watch Madge sing "Living for Love" ... she's awesome.

Now if only she'd put her ass away.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/14/madonna-grammys-isolated-vocals-leak-mariah-britney-taylor/#ixzz3RkP5VMx9

Batendo+cabelo.gif