Rank the 9 REBEL HEART tracks we've had so far!

1) Hold Tight 2) Iconic 3) Ghost town 4) Living for Love 5)Bitch I'm Madonna 6) Joan of Arc 7) Devil Pray 8) Unapologetic Bitch 9) Illuminati

Living for Love

Ghost Town

Devil Pray

Joan Of Arc

Unapologetic Bitch

Iconic

Hold Tight

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

1. Devil Pray

2. Bitch, I'm Madonna

3. Iconic

4. Living for Love

5. Ghosttown

6. Unapologetic Bitch

7. Hold Tight

8. Joan of Arc

9. Iluminati

(Tho, I love ALL the songs)

Guest Hunterlas

1- Ghosttown

2- Joan Of Arc

3- Living For Love

4- Unapologetic Bitch

5- Devil Pray

6- Iconic

7- Hold Tight

8- Btich Im Madonna

9- Illuminati

1. Ghost-town

2. Devil Pray

3. Joan of Arc

4. Living for Love

5. Unapologetic Bitch

6. Hold Tight

7. Bitch, I'm Madonna

8. Illuminati

9. Iconic

1. Living For Love (I adore this! It has a great sound and her voice is everything. This makes me smile everytime I hear it because it's so Madonna.)

2. Joan of Arc (so damn beautiful)

3. Devil Pray (Great lyrics, great production)

4. Unapologetic bitch (the reggae sound actually works. Her attitude on this track is just ferocious!!)

5. Iconic (Against the odds (Tyson, rap..) Everything works and I love her message! I'm thinking this could be a great 2nd single..)

6. Hold Tight (First I thought it was bland, but this one is getting higher and higher)

7. Ghosttown (even though it's 7th doesn't make it a bad song. No! It's actually very very good! Beautiful lyrics, great vocals.. it's very good ballad!)

8. Illuminati (nothing bad to say about this. I love the bridge and chorus so much!)

9. Bitch I'm Madonna (Well well well.. This is the only song I could live without. It's not her worst, not even close. It's pretty good and fun, but when you compare it to the others it seems very detached. It might be the ILNY of Rebel Heart.)

SO: I can't believe this but I absolutely love 8/9 of the songs. That's huge!! Can't wait to hear the rest. Can't wait to see if this album takes the bronze crown from COADF.