ooooooh where ya gonna go!?

My friend who's from Baltimore and speaks like Katy Bates gives me this list:

Fells point

Mt Vernon

Federal hill

Power plant live

Harbor place

And some wine tasting.

Actually, I'm just going away from the cold weather in NYC.

My friend who's from Baltimore and speaks like Katy Bates gives me this list:

Fells point

Mt Vernon

Federal hill

Power plant live

Harbor place

And some wine tasting.

Actually, I'm just going away from the cold weather in NYC.

Cool well holla if you see me out in Mt Vernon! :D

Gr1.jpg

Sigh, the things I do for this woman.

Can anyone post a link to make the rebel heart pic for me

Please

I have no idea.

but I'm going a little bit outside of the box for mine. I'm hoping it will be quite tongue in cheek :sassy:

since i cant atually participate, i hope u win... she would find u so entertaining.

dont forget to post your submission here when u shoot it. youve hyped it up quite a bit and im sure we are all longing for the big reveal!

she has already secured the gay demographic in her fan base.

She did 20 years ago, yes. Unfortunately, her fan base in 2015 simply isn't the coveted "teens & tweens" anymore or even gays under 30. I'm a DJ in a mid-sized gay club in Michigan, and it's rare that I'll ever get a request for Madonna. It's always stuff that's on pop radio: Rihanna, Beyonce, sometimes Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and some urban-type stuff. That's what "the kids listen to" these days, Madonna isn't played on US radio anymore (at least not her new stuff) therefore, the younger LGBT crowd who go to the gay bars barely know who she is anymore. And that is the reason I think this Grindr promotion is so genius -- it will actually give her some visibility with the 18-25 crowd again. I'm halfway tempted to enter the contest myself, but if I did, I'd have to go all out (it wouldn't be that half-assed www.rebelheartyourself.com website) like literally wrap a black headphone cord around my face, have the 3 wires coming out of my head exactly like Madonna's, etc.....

She did 20 years ago, yes. Unfortunately, her fan base in 2015 simply isn't the coveted "teens & tweens" anymore or even gays under 30. I'm a DJ in a mid-sized gay club in Michigan, and it's rare that I'll ever get a request for Madonna. It's always stuff that's on pop radio: Rihanna, Beyonce, sometimes Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and some urban-type stuff. That's what "the kids listen to" these days, Madonna isn't played on US radio anymore (at least not her new stuff) therefore, the younger LGBT crowd who go to the gay bars barely know who she is anymore. And that is the reason I think this Grindr promotion is so genius -- it will actually give her some visibility with the 18-25 crowd again. I'm halfway tempted to enter the contest myself, but if I did, I'd have to go all out (it wouldn't be that half-assed www.rebelheartyourself.com website) like literally wrap a black headphone cord around my face, have the 3 wires coming out of my head exactly like Madonna's, etc.....

Sorry but SHUT THE FUCK UP and gtfu with your generalizations! I can't stand idiots like this fat ass thinking they know shit when they know fucking NOTHING!

On 2/13/2015 at 4:44 AM, dave said:

Sorry but SHUT THE FUCK UP and gtfu with your generalizations! I can't stand idiots like this fat ass thinking they know shit when they know fucking NOTHING!

*lmao* are you kidding me with this?

Edited by DJMichaelAngelo

mmmm is club/dance play chart still compiled by a list of djs thorughout america? that chart where madonna is actually #2?

are djs just putting songs requested by kids or, sometimes, tries to put their own songs or songs they like...?

just out of curiosity.....

mmmm is club/dance play chart still compiled by a list of djs thorughout america? that chart where madonna is actually #2?

are djs just putting songs requested by kids or, sometimes, tries to put their own songs or songs they like...?

just out of curiosity.....

That's an excellent point! The Billboard "Hot Dance Club Songs" chart is indeed made up of a panel of around 150 DJ's in the US from major cities, who report what songs they play every week to Billboard magazine. Not that Wikipedia is a credible source, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Dance_Club_Songs has some interesting reading on how this chart attempts to "rank" songs & artists by club-play. The Billboard chart for club singles doesn't rate songs that people request, only what DJ's actually play for their dancefloors (or what they CLAIM to have played anyway...a long-standing criticism is that certain DJ's will "chart" certain songs based on payola or favors, but then play completely different songs, and no one has any way of knowing for certain which is true).

Another quirk of the Billboard club-play chart is that it's only comprised of a small # of elite big-city DJ's (approx. 150) when in reality there's tens of thousands of nightclubs and bars around the country, that Billboard has no way of knowing what they actually play. See me personally, I'd love to be able to throw down a Madonna song every hour at my gigs, but there's only so many songs I can cram into a 4-hour set, and I have to play what people ask for and what I know will drive people to the dancefloor. On the other hand, being a gay DJ myself, I'll always try to include at least 1 or 2 remixes form Madge during every set (sometimes more if I can get away with it!) http://www.facebook.com/DJMichaelAngelo3/notes = all my playlists from the last 4 years.

Edited by DJMichaelAngelo

She did 20 years ago, yes. Unfortunately, her fan base in 2015 simply isn't the coveted "teens & tweens" anymore or even gays under 30. I'm a DJ in a mid-sized gay club in Michigan, and it's rare that I'll ever get a request for Madonna. It's always stuff that's on pop radio: Rihanna, Beyonce, sometimes Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and some urban-type stuff. That's what "the kids listen to" these days, Madonna isn't played on US radio anymore (at least not her new stuff) therefore, the younger LGBT crowd who go to the gay bars barely know who she is anymore.

And that is the reason I think this Grindr promotion is so genius -- it will actually give her some visibility with the 18-25 crowd again. I'm halfway tempted to enter the contest myself, but if I did, I'd have to go all out (it wouldn't be that half-assed www.rebelheartyourself.com website) like literally wrap a black headphone cord around my face, have the 3 wires coming out of my head exactly like Madonna's, etc.....

Are you talking about clubs or radio?

Because she's still the Queen of US club land as the Billboard Dance Chart indicates. Almost every single song she's released in the past gazillion years wound up reaching the top spot there so I don't understand what you are saying tbh. People in their teens and twenties in the US don't know who she is? Misinformed, naive nonsense. Or just another troll's provocation.

Either way. NO

Stephen do you ever like to btm

You better buy me fucking presents and be a god damn gentleman and treat me right then yeah I'll turn it out. :lol: it's rare to find nice men like that so it's rare I bttm :p I do have a great ass tho...a few members can attest :chuckle: