Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

Great news Hector. It's really one of those money-can't-buy things in life. Enjoy!!!

Oh my Lord! Congrats Hec! Get yer thinking cap on for some real fan questions...... like telling Her Madge it shouldn't take that long to "search the archives" for a Blond Ambition release!

"Lana Del Rey has described her pussy as tasting like Pepsi Cola in a song of hers. What brand of soda would you say mostly accurately matches the taste of your holy water?"

Holy Water is the taste of her pussy not the name of it. We really have weird discussions.

Hector I'm glad it was you who won!!! You better take screenshots and share them here.

Edited by JoanOfArc

"It used to be Bonita Shop but i got flushed because i said i kinda liked Lady Gaga" Madonna

LOL

congrats hector! This is a once in a lifetime experience, enjoy it!!!

That's great Hector! I wonder what kind of limits they'll put on your chat w/ Maddy (time-length, content, etc?) I can think of about a million questions I'd die to ask The Queen in person! Here's some ideas Hector in case you can slip any of these questions in *lol*

6) would you ever consider putting out a full compilation album of previously-unreleased material (demos, rarities, old stuff from the vault, etc, unfinished B-sides?) as a present for the fans?

-this is good, but she would answer yes/no...maybe the question should be something like, "Do you have enough material finsihed from your last projects, to fill the gaps that you have between music projects?

-are you considering to record an album where you are the only producer?

-Where is Rescue me´s video???

do you think you have been good with your step mother???

so many questions!!!!!!!

-this is good, but she would answer yes/no...maybe the question should be something like,

"Do you have enough material finsihed from your last projects, to fill the gaps that you have between music projects?

are you considering to record an album where you are the only producer?

do you think you have been good with your step mother???

so many questions!!!!!!!

ahem. those are all yes/no questions..

I think Hector should talk to her as a friend, not as a fan. Most fans' questions are so generic and predictable. I think some uplifting and warm-hearted humor would be good too. If she talked to me, I'd ask her questions that each one of you would have found boring, but not to me. Personal conversation with Madonna should not sound like an interview. That's just my opinion.

I bet M will treat it like typical grindr

"ASL?"

"Into?"

" Top or bottom?"

"You party?"

"Generou$$$??"

"How big are you?"

Sorry but I have to laugh at people suggesting to Hector what he should ask and say. I know you all have good intentions so not trying to be rude but come on - Hector would know exactly what he is doing. He is one person who would not need any advice on how to talk to Madonna.

Guest ditaluver

Hector

When does this take place and what kind of chat is it? Video? Or just messaging? No idea how grindr works

Maybe I should ask her how she balances motherhood and her career? :think:

You should ask her what her next reinvention is for certain!!! :chuckle:

Hector

When does this take place and what kind of chat is it? Video? Or just messaging? No idea how grindr works

I'm guessing messaging. They wrote back the other day saying they'd let me know soon how this would go down.

That's amazing Hector, you absolutely deserve this!! No doubt you'll come up with some great questions for her!

I know it!it's so difficult to choose only a few questions!!

Madonna: do you want a mazzeraty? party in France? do you believe in life after love?

:lol: another collab with Brit?

You should ask her what her next reinvention is for certain!!! :chuckle:

You are known for reinventing yourself, how much of it is planned :laugh: