Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

Yes I won a chat with her! Along with 4 other people. They emailed me back today saying they got my signed release form and next week they'll follow up with more details. I got the winning notice 2 days ago but superstitious me didn't want to celebrate till they verified that they got my release form and copy of my ID. I was going fucking crazy keeping this news to myself and trying to stay calm the past 2 days!!! I thought my chances were low to win cuz I saw so many people here, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram join the contest and my submitted pic was so whack! Anyway I'm beyond thrilled!!!

OOH MY GOD Hector congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! you will chat with her!!!!!! im so jealous!

Guest ditaluver

Wow wow that is so awesome!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Tell her all about the nation! Not that she already doesn't know ;)

Yes I won a chat with her! Along with 4 other people. They emailed me back today saying they got my signed release form and next week they'll follow up with more details. I got the winning notice 2 days ago but superstitious me didn't want to celebrate till they verified that they got my release form and copy of my ID. I was going fucking crazy keeping this news to myself and trying to stay calm the past 2 days!!! I thought my chances were low to win cuz I saw so many people here, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram join the contest and my submitted pic was so whack! Anyway I'm beyond thrilled!!!

Congratulations, Hector! :D :D :D

That's great Hector! I wonder what kind of limits they'll put on your chat w/ Maddy (time-length, content, etc?) I can think of about a million questions I'd die to ask The Queen in person! Here's some ideas Hector in case you can slip any of these questions in *lol*

1) what's a song you've always wanted to perform live in concert, but never have?

2) what's a song you absolutely never want to sing in concert again?

3) what book are you currently reading?

4) what's the last song to make you cry?

5) what's the one song of yours that you always thought would've gotten tons of radio airplay, but was never released as a single?

6) would you ever consider putting out a full compilation album of previously-unreleased material (demos, rarities, old stuff from the vault, etc, unfinished B-sides?) as a present for the fans?

You're gonna get fucked by M ! Congrats ! :smooch:

PS : ask her how large is her pussy and to send pics (it's Grindr after all)

Yes I won!!! I was waiting for confirmation they received my signed release form before I told anybody. OMG I'm dead!

CONGRATS, HECTOR!!!!!!!!! Can you show us your winning grindr photo?

PS me jealous!

That's great Hector! I wonder what kind of limits they'll put on your chat w/ Maddy (time-length, content, etc?) I can think of about a million questions I'd die to ask The Queen in person! Here's some ideas Hector in case you can slip any of these questions in *lol*

1) what's a song you've always wanted to perform live in concert, but never have?

2) what's a song you absolutely never want to sing in concert again?

3) what book are you currently reading?

4) what's the last song to make you cry?

5) what's the one song of yours that you always thought would've gotten tons of radio airplay, but was never released as a single?

6) would you ever consider putting out a full compilation album of previously-unreleased material (demos, rarities, old stuff from the vault, etc, unfinished B-sides?) as a present for the fans?

1. Good question.

2. She's answered questions like this before but she changed her mind and did those songs later lol

3. Don't Care

4. Good question

5. Impressive Instant, I Love New York, Candy Shop etc. duh we know the answers

6. She's just going to say "those are unfinished art forms that are not intended to be heard by anyone so NO"

:popcorn2:

I would want her to tell us the original tracklist of Rebel Heart in a double-album format

:popcorn2:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I thought my chances were low to win cuz I saw so many people here, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram join the contest and my submitted pic was so whack! Anyway I'm beyond thrilled!!!

we want to see the said "whack"