Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

:rotfl: I didn't even stick around till the end of the contest. I deleted my profile on Sunday :lol:. So many creepy dudes on there!

You're totally not her type.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I did not participate. I hate this app. You always stumble on at least 5 friends in various stages of undress you did not want to see and you won't be able to see them the same way ever after that.

Nothing.

Why? Do you think it was a scam? :mellow:

They selected the winners and they contacted them to give them their prizes, that's it.

the very last item #10 on http://grindr.com/RebelHeartSweepstakes the "Rules & Conditions" says:

10. WINNERS' LIST AND SWEEPSTAKES RULES. To obtain a copy of these official rules within 90 days of the Sweepstakes Period, or to obtain a winner's list within 90 days of the close of the Sweepstakes, please go to http://grindr.com/contact or send your request and a SASE (WA, VT residents need not affix postage) to "Grindr Madonna Rebel Heart Sweepstakes," c/o Grindr, LLC PO Box 93723 Los Angeles, CA 90093.

I filled out the contact form just now requesting names of the contest winners, so we'll see if they actually comply or not *lol*

Yes I won!!! I was waiting for confirmation they received my signed release form before I told anybody. OMG I'm dead!

Congrats! :s377:

Did you win the album or the chat with the queen??

Yes I won a chat with her! Along with 4 other people. They emailed me back today saying they got my signed release form and next week they'll follow up with more details. I got the winning notice 2 days ago but superstitious me didn't want to celebrate till they verified that they got my release form and copy of my ID. I was going fucking crazy keeping this news to myself and trying to stay calm the past 2 days!!! I thought my chances were low to win cuz I saw so many people here, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram join the contest and my submitted pic was so whack! Anyway I'm beyond thrilled!!!