Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

On 2/15/2015 at 3:00 PM, karbatal said:

Why i'm a dullard? That contest is a mess. Win a Valentine chat that will be announced 2 days after Valentine and you have to put those cords on your face in a App that is about everything except love? :lmao::lmao::lmao: But I love that they have done it, this is one of the most entertaining eras from Madonna career!

It takes years to build a house, but only an hour to tear it down.

Edited by DJMichaelAngelo

Of course you can delete your Grindr profile. I have done it in the past and their support team confirmed it to me by email.

I think this kind of promo (on the side) is hilarious and lovely and can't see anything negative in it.

+1

It sounds like you have a lot of unresolved hostility issues. Why are you such a whiny sourpuss, raining on everyone's parade with such unwelcome negativity? It's so easy to be an armchair critic, lazily spewing criticism without bothering to offer any worthwhile alternatives of your own. Don't like the Grindr contest? Fine: what would you suggest she had done instead? It takes years to build a house, but only an hour to tear it down. One wonders why you are even on this forum, if all you seem to contribute is venom, badly-worded sarcasm, and put-downs? I'm guessing you must be either British or on your period....

Lay off. It wasn't THAT serious and he's one of the best members and enthusiastic fans on this forum.

What a stupid promo, tbqh :lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh, you have to love her management. This time they really are doing it sooooo great. Everybody talks about her in every way!

Stop being a Debbie downer and post your Grindr's profile :lol:

This is looking like those "the monster who buys more copies of Applaud wins a dinner with ME!" affairs where nobody actually wins anything. At least money is not involved and this isn't done to rig the charts.

This is looking like those "the monster who buys more copies of Applaud wins a dinner with met!" affairs where nobody actually wins anything.

Please don't say that again...

This is looking like those "the monster who buys more copies of Applaud wins a dinner with ME!" affairs where nobody actually wins anything. At least money is not involved and this isn't done to rig the charts.

I can see your concern. But, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing something fun just for the sake of it, even if the chance of improving sales is marginal. I kinda prefer meaningless Grindr than an interview on The View. I think The View looks more desperate.

It sounds like you have a lot of unresolved hostility issues. Why are you such a whiny sourpuss, raining on everyone's parade with such unwelcome negativity? It's so easy to be an armchair critic, lazily spewing criticism without bothering to offer any worthwhile alternatives of your own. Don't like the Grindr contest? Fine: what would you suggest she had done instead? It takes years to build a house, but only an hour to tear it down. One wonders why you are even on this forum, if all you seem to contribute is venom, badly-worded sarcasm, and put-downs? I'm guessing you must be either British or on your period....

Who are you, newbie who DARES to ask me why I'm in this forum?

And yes, I'm British, from McGillicudy County, and proud of it!

And according to your avatar, why aren' you in a forum where they adore frozen lasagnas?

I've been using those cords since December 20 (what happens in this forum stays in this forum) and I've been asked so many times if I was into bondage that I actually started to look up how it worked... I received many messages on Valentine's day from supportive guys xD no hookups

The usual : She teased and never gave back, disconnected her profile not before asking for dick pics.

:rotfl: I didn't even stick around till the end of the contest. I deleted my profile on Sunday :lol:. So many creepy dudes on there!

The usual : She teased and never gave back, disconnected her profile not before asking for dick pics.

You're totally not her type.