Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

Omg I hope I win!!!

I got a message from a little monster today saying I was old because I like Oldonna :lol: since when did 28 become old?

tumblr_nhcibtAfDR1u70ed8o5_250.gif OMG, they are so stupid, :D :D :D

so who won??? wasn't that chat scheduled for Valentine???

Did she sent her pussy back? Is she top? Does she have an age filter and only lurks people under 23?

nope! You had to switch your picture on valentine's day and keep it up through tonight. Then the winners will be chosen afterword

Oh you can't delete your Grindr profile. It stays there forever and ever. Only when you have a new smartphone you can have a new one.

Why i'm a dullard? That contest is a mess. Win a Valentine chat that will be announced 2 days after Valentine and you have to put those cords on your face in a App that is about everything except love? :lmao::lmao::lmao: But I love that they have done it, this is one of the most entertaining eras from Madonna career!

Why i'm a dullard? That contest is a mess. Win a Valentine chat that will be announced 2 days after Valentine and you have to put those cords on your face in a App that is about everything except love? :lmao::lmao::lmao: But I love that they have done it, this is one of the most entertaining eras from Madonna career!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't wait to delete my profile, totally only joined for this (boyfriend approval came first lol). So far I've been call an idiot and pathetic. Nice people out there!

Aww, really?? How awful people can be.

I can't wait to delete my profile, totally only joined for this (boyfriend approval came first lol). So far I've been call an idiot and pathetic. Nice people out there!

You should reply them with "Bitch, I'm Madonna".

Of course you can delete your Grindr profile. I have done it in the past and their support team confirmed it to me by email.

I think this kind of promo (on the side) is hilarious and lovely and can't see anything negative in it.