Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

I've never been to Grindr... is it that much different from MNation?

Pretty much the same. I'm sure the PMs are going crazy. :lmao:

HOLE TIGHT !

everything's gonna be alright, if you hurt then i wanna be the one that's bleeding.

You can't just stick it in. You need to rim it first. Can we move this thread to the lounge? Now it's 18+. Hahaha

This one queen near me had a rebel heart cd as his photo...so I messaged him just saying how much I was enjoying the 6 tracks and if he was too. He then went on to start bragging about how he has seen Madonna 250+ times and actually met her face to face and questioned MY fandom.

Fucking queens I swear.

BLOCK.

Sorry to break the bad news, but:

The Grindr Madonna Rebel Heart Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are lawful U.S. residents.

Prize will be delivered to a U.S. address only via U.S. Mail or courier at Sponsor's sole discretion. Allow approximately 3-6 months for delivery of Prizes.

The Grindr Madonna Rebel Heart Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are lawful U.S. residents.

Prize will be delivered to a U.S. address only via U.S. Mail or courier at Sponsor's sole discretion. Allow approximately 3-6 months for delivery of Prizes.

BKsc2XXCMAE6esu.jpg

Stephen: 2

Chelle: 0

:dead:

That's a long ass wait.

This one queen near me had a rebel heart cd as his photo...so I messaged him just saying how much I was enjoying the 6 tracks and if he was too. He then went on to start bragging about how he has seen Madonna 250+ times and actually met her face to face and questioned MY fandom.

Fucking queens I swear.

BLOCK.

Oh hi, that was you?