Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

I love how, some people around here, don't have ANY SENSE OF HUMOR... :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

:dead:

IF I COULD I'D SIGN AND PUT AS MY PROFILE PIC, MY AVATAR HERE IN MNATION WITH THE RUBBED LACES ON THE PAINTING

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

you should just totally download it and put up a picture! It's not like they know. :lol:

With the right weave I could pass for a drag queen....

With the right weave I could pass for a drag queen....

They don't allow that either (they are sticklers LMAO) just slick your hair back and re-create the MOJO cover :drama:

:dead:

IF I COULD I'D SIGN AND PUT AS MY PROFILE PIC, MY AVATAR HERE IN MNATION WITH THE RUBBED LACES ON THE PAINTING

:rotfl:

uh uh, putting pussy and smooth luscious boobies on Grinder will only make them sluts sink in their own vomit...I am talking about the painting in ur avatar of course, cause we all know you're a maaaaanly italian dude :1251:

Guest Rachelle of London

They don't allow that either (they are sticklers LMAO) just slick your hair back and re-create the MOJO cover :drama:

No drag queens?????????????????????????

:(

uh uh, putting pussy and smooth luscious boobies on Grinder will only make them sluts sink in their own vomit...I am talking about the painting in ur avatar of course, cause we all know you're a maaaaanly italian dude :1251:

:superman::superman:

DISCLAIMER: I know I'm gonna sound like a tool for saying this and I know I'm taking it way too seriously...

...but why can't us gays have something that's just ours? Is this going to be a new trend? Are Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, and Katy Perry gonna invade Grindr whenever they release a new album?

I'm all for straights and gays coming together, but this is fucking Grindr.

ok. tell me you're joking, because seriously this is such a dumb thing to say.

Guest Rachelle of London

oh sorry I didnt mean to offend by joining forever, just wanted a shot at winning a signed copy of the album. Eek.