Madonna On Grindr, Contest!

LMAO

This is definately part of the Rebel side of promo...

http://grindr.com/RebelHeartSweepstakes

Grindr and Madonna have teamed up to celebrate the launch of Madonna's new album Rebel Heart!

This Valentine's Day, enter to win some amazing prizes.

• Grand Prize - Five (5) lucky winners will win a chance to chat with Madonna herself on Grindr.
  • First Prize - Three (3) lucky winners will win a signed Rebel Heart album.
  • Second Prize - Three (3) lucky winners will win a Rebel Heart album.

How to Enter:

1. Recreate Madonna's Rebel Heart album cover with you as the star and post as your Grindr profile picture and add hashtag #LivingForLove to the headline in your profile by 11:59PM PST February 14th, 2015.

2. Keep your photo and hashtag #LivingForLove on your profile until 11:59PM PST February 15th, 2015.

3. Be sure to update your email address in your account so we can contact you if you're a winner.

She is taking over the whole social media!! Love it!! I would totally take part in this if I didn't have bf and had the account!

Rebel promo has started!! :laugh:

I bet people will be sending her their cock pics ! LOL and I hope people will hashtaging #LivingForLUBE !

LMAO

This is definately part of the Rebel side of promo...

http://grindr.com/RebelHeartSweepstakes

Grindr and Madonna have teamed up to celebrate the launch of Madonna's new album Rebel Heart!

This Valentine's Day, enter to win some amazing prizes.

• Grand Prize - Five (5) lucky winners will win a chance to chat with Madonna herself on Grindr.
  • First Prize - Three (3) lucky winners will win a signed Rebel Heart album.
  • Second Prize - Three (3) lucky winners will win a Rebel Heart album.

How to Enter:

1. Recreate Madonna's Rebel Heart album cover with you as the star and post as your Grindr profile picture and add hashtag #LivingForLove to the headline in your profile by 11:59PM PST February 14th, 2015.

2. Keep your photo and hashtag #LivingForLove on your profile until 11:59PM PST February 15th, 2015.

3. Be sure to update your email address in your account so we can contact you if you're a winner.

She could only be bothered to sign 3 albums :rotfl:

Guest Rocco Papa

The gays on Grindr don't go on there to chat with Madonna, they go on there to hook up. I understand her trying to connect with her gay fans, but there are better ways to do it. Do an interview with The Advocate, Out, Attitude, DNA, etc.

I don't get it, but that's just me.

The gays on Grindr don't go on there to chat with Madonna, they go on there to hook up. I understand her trying to connect with her gay fans, but there are better ways to do it. Do an interview with The Advocate, Out, Attitude, DNA, etc.

I agree, it seems quite stupid to me but well...besides, Valentine and Grinder kind of not makes sense huh?..lol

Maybe she's having a bit of fun and maybe she will also do all those interviews for those magazines .

The vibe for this era is a no hold barred one I think . Maximum Exposures .Going all the way and having a blast !

I'm going to tell my BF I will join Grindr for a day/night . This is a chance I could be talking to THE QUEEN ( but with my luck I will probably win an UNSIGNED copy of RH ! ) .

And oh please like someone is going to chat me up with Rebel Heart ' Inspired ' Cord Covered face as profile pic !