Can I please just reiterate something......

I feel bad for ppl in the general public that do not get the chance to hear RH's first nine works of art. they are missing out.

u can feel she has really worked hard on this album and is very proud of it.

No one can put a show like Madonna and no one has a better catalogue than she does.

It does upset me sometimes that people don't give her enough credit.

No one can put a show like Madonna and no one has a better catalogue than she does.

Yes... other ppl just cannot tolerate her fabulousness. They have to add in some negative comments...well, the truth is these negative comments reflects more about themselves rather than the person they direct their negativity towards to...

Do these ppl ponder about such things?

Me too. I try not to let it bother me, and always tell myself that they're the ones missing out, but she deserves the credit. Maybe I'm alone here, but I really don't get why someone like Michael Jackson (even when he was alive) seemed to be much more critically and publicly acclaimed than Madonna, despite the horrendous allegations against him. I was never a big fan of his music, so maybe there is just something I'm missing. I feel like Michael peaked around 1993, maybe sooner. But Madonna, damn... in 1993 she had been around almost as long as Michael (except the Jackson 5 days), but she was still just getting started! Here we are over 20 years later, still floored by her work. What gives??

^ you're not alone on that one.

In fact I'm so excited we agree on that, that I'm gonna put my Cher on and perform for you tonight in our trailer.

Well, I think she's never going to receive the credit she truly deserves, not until the day she dies (as dramatic as this might sound). But it's always the same in these cases. I mean, I remember the last five or six years of Michael Jackson and it was very sad, because everybody made fun of him, everybody mocked him, the music industry, the media...everyone. And then he died and, suddenly, it was all about praise and what a genius he was and what an incredibly legacy he left. I understand that those allegations harmed his career but, in the end, it's just about the general public not being able to understand how much of an impact these artists have had in music and in our societies.

And in M's case, it's even worse, just because she's a woman over the age of fifty who's still extremely successful in everything that she does, and a lot of people can't simply cope with that. In the end, they've been trying to destroy her for three decades and they haven't been able to, so that's caused so much frustration in those people that it might be fairly difficult for them just to move on and keep on with their lives.

She's a rebel, she's intelligent, she's provocative, she's political and she pushes people's buttons. And, what's worse, she's hot as hell. So put it all together and you've got all the reasons why some people won't stand her.

Ultimately, I think, it all comes to prove her brilliance. :)

The funny thing is they will worship her after she's gone . Look at MJ . Look at Whitney . They were ridiculed until the day they died and now they are treated like the holy saints .

What bothers me is that even when Michael Jackson was being heavily scrutinized by the media, no one ever questioned that he was the King of Pop. Yet all these uneducated people throw around the "Queen of Pop" title all the time, even the media. I don't remember who it was that said Madonna is "the most disrespected legend", but it's true. I completely agree with john_andy, she's probably not going to get the respect she deserves in her lifetime. But at the same time I'm just so glad to be a Madonna fan right now, especially since she keeps putting out great music. Today I was listening to RH and caught myself thinking, I am so goddamn lucky to be a fan of the QUEEN OF POP, of such a diverse artist with such a massive, unbelievable career. Sucks for everyone else who has to settle for less.

Guest Hunterlas

dude... with that face, you can reiterate whatever you want.

But yes, this album is turning out to be EVERYTHING. Im floored by Joan Of Arc right now!!!!

Edited by Hunterlas