ICONIC

CJM

I always come into this song resisting it and end up doing cheerleading routines by the end.

This song is so massive.

Tremendous.

Definitely could be a show opener or her always-party second song.

It's the song i connect with the less. I don't know why, i like the music, i love Chance the rapper but something does not do it for me. I hated the demo, like really. I think it's because i find the lyrics silly. Jump and even Spotlight work better.

I was surprised this one divided fans. I loved it from the start. That pre-chorus and the multiple hooks are classic Madonna, as are the inspirational lyrics.

Its grown on me, at first the lyrics did turn me off and reminded me a bit of Spotlight but it is classic Madonna right on message and l cant resist just enjoying it anyway.

I love the lyrics so much. I always look for THE song in every album where Madonna urges us to shine and speak our voices and get up if we fall. It's her motto and it's been my mantra whenever i've been down.

the production is incredible, I was so sure it was going to be the second single. The Tyson part is great, the rapper one too. But it's all about the lyrics, i want every Madonna album to have a song to reminds us not to stay on the corner, but shine and bright.

It's the song i connect with the less. I don't know why, i like the music, i love Chance the rapper but something does not do it for me. I hated the demo, like really. I think it's because i find the lyrics silly. Jump and even Spotlight work better.

Jump's the better song, but this is like its Millennial cousin –– hyper, loud, and over the top.

I would love to see them paired up on tour, together with Give it 2 Me of course!

I'm actually surprised that this isn't a fan favorite, as it's one of the only dance songs (sort of) on the album along with LFL and Holy Water. And it just exudes hooks at every turn.

This song blows me away every day!!! When she starts "yeah there's another part of you noone sees " I feel in another dimension!!! 🙌

Yasssss! :inlove:

This song blows me away every day!!! When she starts "yeah there's another part of you noone sees " I feel in another dimension!!!

I absolutely love this part -it is transcendent! I love the build up with the I can't, Icon part and then this awesome bit but I have to say the chorus just repeating Iconic is a bit of a let down. If this song had a stronger chorus it would be perfect - love absolutely everything else about it :inlove:

Fuck this song is so empowering!!! it puts me in such a good mood! it's awesome to listen to in the morning before work!

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, there's another part of you no one sees!! :inlove:

A close friend of mine died today of cancer. His last facebook post was a lyric video of Madonna's Iconic. Rip my friend.

This needs to be a single with an amazing video. The drop after (or during?) the chorus is DOPE. I picture like a glitchy-kinda effect during that part, somthing like this:

tumblr_mzwxjmFp5n1qd5mq1o1_500.gif

:confessions:

This is in my top 10 of the album for sure. It's a classic Madonna theme, it's loaded with hooks, and I like the feature from Chance the Rapper. For some reason, I thought the hardcore fans were going to be more excited about this one. Not that we can use the song threads to judge excitement, but still. It doesn't seem to be an mvp to too many people.

This is in my top 10 of the album for sure. It's a classic Madonna theme, it's loaded with hooks, and I like the feature from Chance the Rapper. For some reason, I thought the hardcore fans were going to be more excited about this one. Not that we can use the song threads to judge excitement, but still. It doesn't seem to be an mvp to too many people.

It's on my top 5 for sure. :)

Sorry but this should be a single release. Maybe timed for the upcoming Pacqiaou fight, or for X Factor. This would bring straight, macho types back to Madonna in droves.

Hmm...I want a remix for the gays which bins the rap and makes the 'iconic, ironic' chorus transition smoother, so it's easier to dance to.