ICONIC

CJM

funny, cause the"iconic, ironic" chorus is the part why i am listen to it...

There is something about that sound I don't like..

Iconic is anthemic! Really good song. Usually I don't like rappers but the rap part fits well with the song (and the male voices on the background are gorgeous).

"I can't, Icon, two letters apart..." :drama:

The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the Mike Tyson part... The idea of someone iconic giving a motivational speech is a good idea, but the way he speaks and the sound at the very beginning make it look like it's ironic or making fun of him...

Tour opener?

I was thinking it'd be a great shoe opener myself. I'm kind of thinking its not going to be the Rebel Heart Tour but the Iconic World Tour....and Iconic would be a great opening number! It's one of the album's strongest uptempo tracks and its about empowerment...perfectly in line with the era's overall message.

Iconic turns from a mediocre demo to my ultimate favorite of the album!!! And surpassing a lot of Madonna favorites! It gives me so much energy! Epic!

Yea

I thought the demo was so forgettable. I saw no potential in it

But they took it to a whole new level

An instant classic

Love this song - love EVERYTHING so far... MAJORLY IMPRESSED.

Probably gonna get a lot of shit for saying this, but does the 'I can, Icon, two letters apart,' remind anyone else of RuPaul's Sissy That Walk - the bit where he goes, 'And if I fly and if I fall, least I can say I gave it all...'

*ducks*

Am I missing something or are I can and Icon only one letter apart?

Depends on whether you count the space between the two words or not. But as we all know - among the ocean of inspiring strengths M has - spelling is not one of them

I CAN'T

ICON

TWO LETTERS APART

You gays

You mamas

Oh my God

I can't believe this.. I am dying..

I had this on my iPod on the tube today on repeat with "Hold Tight" and "Joan of Arc" and seriously it's all too much for me sometimes??

Wow wow wow.. what can I say.. MY QUEEN.. my life.. okay, I need to regain my composure.

YEAAHH!!!!!!!
THere's ANOTHER PART OF YOU NO ONE SEEEEEES

I can't believe her!!! She's so amazing.

The SuperPop of Rebel Heart.

I wouldn't go that far but yes, out of the 9 songs we've had so far, I'd say that "Iconic" as AMAZING as it is, is probably No. 8 or No. 9 for me...

This alum is shaping up to be her next Erotica!!

Isn't it just!? :clap:

Babes all the signs are there... songs about SEX, the artwork, Grindr and SnapChat promo... I mean let's face it even the Grammys red carpet look was more Heidi SEX Book launch than "Take a Bow" remix, Matador NOTWITHSTANDING.

Babes all the signs are there... songs about SEX, the artwork, Grindr and SnapChat promo... I mean let's face it even the Grammys red carpet look was more Heidi SEX Book launch than "Take a Bow" remix, Matador NOTWITHSTANDING.

It's just all TOO much 4 me right now..I was talking 2 a fellow gay the other day & we just can't believe how vital her

work/output still us, it's 'unnatural' 4 a veteran act...human beings just aren't supposed 2 b like that :rotfl:

It's just all TOO much 4 me right now..I was talking 2 a fellow gay the other day & we just can't believe how vital her

work/output still us, it's 'unnatural' 4 a veteran act...human beings just aren't supposed 2 b like that :rotfl:

tumblr_njhqvrb7bR1qhtc17o10_400.gif

I mean honestly. This woman does it to me all the time. Everytime she returns I am back to being the 6-year old that heard "Papa Don't Preach" the very first time back in 1986 :shy:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Ok after hearing it for the first time yesterday and thinking it was messy, I totally get the song today. It's really great and I think it would be a fantastic idea to use it as a second single. Even though there are many tracks (I heard about 9) that could be great singles, this one should be used because A) it's dynamic and positive B) It has two features, and I guess Nas is popular (I don't know him actually, but I guess he is). It was really brave of Madonna to go solo for her lead single, but there's no shame at all in benefiting from a good feature as a second single.

Ok after hearing it for the first time yesterday and thinking it was messy, I totally get the song today. It's really great and I think it would be a fantastic idea to use it as a second single. Even though there are many tracks (I heard about 9) that could be great singles, this one should be used because A) it's dynamic and positive B) It has two features, and I guess Nas is popular (I don't know him actually, but I guess he is). It was really brave of Madonna to go solo for her lead single, but there's no shame at all in benefiting from a good feature as a second single.

Nas isn't on this song lolz

It's one thing to write a song called Iconic and have the history to backup it up, it's quite another for the song to live up to that

title and be better than some of her most Iconic songs. It's a triumph in every sense of the word.