JOAN OF ARC

CJM

Guest Sinisin

Bill said it best, "'THE Oooooo's bring tears'" and they do, every time!

Album version is champ!

• 1 month later...

At least we had a tv performance. It's such a beautiful song. I can picture us singing along in the tour, it's going to be one of the highlights, especially if she performs the album version, it's so uptlifting in the chorus...

Who says this couldn't possibly become a single? We don't know yet if she's gonna release a fourth single, but if she does, I can see this one as a strong contender!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I more recently discovered the Power of Joan...and I must have played all the versions over and over one day and realized, like most of these amazing tracks on RH, it was too short...of course, I made an extended mix of all 3 versions together (acoustic "soldier", acoustic album chorus and album version)...cannot stop listening to this Glorious track!!!

check it out

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fvm2ti

I more recently discovered the Power of Joan...and I must have played all the versions over and over one day and realized, like most of these amazing tracks on RH, it was too short...of course, I made an extended mix of all 3 versions together (acoustic "soldier", acoustic album chorus and album version)...cannot stop listening to this Glorious track!!!

check it out

Can you change that avatar? It's fucking annoying.

check it out

Happy to listen to the beautiful "soldier"

• 3 months later...
Guest Pud Whacker

I can't be a super hero right now

Even hearts made out of steal can break down

It's the best song on the album!!

like i said back in june, this song was going to be wasted! I dont know why but it makes me upset!

I LOVE JOAN OF ARC!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Each time they take a photograph

I lose a part I can't get back

I wanna cry

This is the part where I detach

:clap:

they should release this as a single now, and she should add it to the repertoire!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

One word of kindness, it can save me...

I don't want to talk about it right now,

just hold me while I cry my eyes out.

I'm not Joan of Arc, not yet.

But I'm in the dark, yeah.

This genius song needs to find a place in my Madonna top 20 and something else has to be edged out. My God, this woman has so much good music!

This track is brilliant. Gonna watch the Ellen performance again! Love the album production too.

Yassss!

I actually added this, Inside Out, and Messiah to my all time Madonna 20. No album since Music has had more than one song enter that hallowed realm. It pained me to make cuts, but hey, the sings are that good.

Joan of Arc is effortless and beautiful.