JOAN OF ARC

CJM

probably my most played track from this album so far.

With that said, I prefer both accoustic versions (the demo and the one that was slated for official release) over the final album track though i still listen to the album track regularly.

I just dont get the same feeling I get when listening to the haunting and sad acoustic versions.

The acoustic version is a thousand times better than the finalized version,in my opinion.

Hope she'll perform it the same way she performed Gone/You'll See in the DW Tour, simple and raw.

isnt the newer acoustic version (with the same lyrics as album..."im only human) high quality? Sounds great to me.

Yes. Imagine the leaked demo but with that lyric change. It has additional male backing vocals and some strings. Drums are also pulled out of the second half of the chorus. It's beautiful.

Yes. Imagine the leaked demo but with that lyric change. It has additional male backing vocals and some strings. Drums are also pulled out of the second half of the chorus. It's beautiful.

It really is quite beautiful

This is the song that have most grown on me from Demo to Official... the final version is just perfect...

can relate to it so much now... I'm only human... very nice bridge, too

RHCD00.jpg

I was one to not like her personality, but this song is making me change that.

She seems to really feel what she is saying. Like:

I don't wanna talk about it right now

Just hold me while I cry my eyes out

I have had that feeling. She sung and put it perfectly. :yes:

The demo was so beautiful, yet the album version adds some sweet and optimistic atmosphere... The demo insipires a sad mood, but the album one creates a beautiful mix between the sincere lyrics and the hope that is being surrounded by the ones you love. It's that feeling when you get home sometimes sad or worried but you are embraced and know that things aren't lost, that there's hope.

So i'm incredibly glad that they released this version.

I really love this song. It's definitely one of the five best on the album. I'm still stunned by the review that said that it should have been left off the album!! It's a classic, hands down.

Joan%20of%20Arc_zpslinvjdgo.jpg

Legacy song and pic, almost a tribute to her own mythology while she is alive. Which is what I love about RH. The world will change it's tune about this woman once she is gone.

Legacy song and pic, almost a tribute to her own mythology while she is alive. Which is what I love about RH. The world will change it's tune about this woman once she is gone.

She claims she walks in the shadow of giants, but she is the biggest giant of all...It is such a shame no one sees that now...

From The Inquisitr

Madonna has never been known as a great vocalist. A lot of fans think thats unfair, especially since they believe she sings with more feeling than just about any other female singer. After all, this is the same singer who won a Golden Globe for Evita. She has made mostly electronic dance songs since her Evita days, and some of them contain a ridiculous amount of auto-tune.

Wednesday, on Ellen, Madonna showed the world once again just what her voice is made of. She performed a beautiful version of Joan of Arc and had Twitter lighting up with compliments.

Joan of Arc is one of the tracks from Madonnas latest album, Rebel Heart. Despite selling more copies than any other album in the United States this past week, it came in at No. 2 behind the soundtrack to Empire. Many fans have complained that Madonna was cheated out of the No. 1 position by Billboards new chart methodologies that in no way represent what the public is consuming. Billboard has yet to comment on the accusations. However, Madonna must not be too angry She will have Empire star Terrance Howard co-star in her next video, according to Noise11

I have this weird obsession to sing along every song I love, to the point that I barely listen to the actual song. :lmao: Well, I was so tired today going home from work that I was too lazy to even speak. :laugh: So Joan of Arc got a chance to play without my assistance, and OMG, I found a new appreciation for it!! It's produced so well!! Every sound, instrument, Madonna's voice, in such perfectly calculated harmony; it just flows like music from Heaven! I love this song! Should be a single! :inlove:

And from now on, I think I'll let Madonna do her singing more often :laugh:

God I just love this beautiful song and performance so much. Please make this a single Madonna. My mom just came asking what I'm listening to, she really likes it :inlove:

^The simple, acoustic, original version of Joan of Arc...should have been left like this in the first place and NEVER made upbeat in the final version imo