Rebel Heart Tracklist

Trying to get my friend to order super deluxe. He insists the four songs will be on Spotify because the MDNA bonus tracks were. I don't think this is the same situation. Although the multiple editions might annoy some people, I think there is a difference between a super deluxe and a deluxe. I don't think she'll make the four tracks available on anything other than the physical, at least for a while.

I think it's a clever way to get people to buy a physical cd. I know some will disagree and think everything should be available to stream.

Yeah this is why I am still unconvinced that streaming is everything. They have total control over availability.

So what happened with Queen, Autotune Baby, Joan of Arc Acoustic and Iconic (Extended)? did they had a royal flush?

^ Auto-Tune Baby is released on German MediaMarkt and Saturn editions. As for the others, yes, apparently they did. (Shame about Queen though!)

This entire era has been nothing short of amazing, and I expect the album to slay my life. There is nothing to complain about. That having been said, the one thing that has puzzled me (and which I chalk up to them having to play catch up after the leaks) is how vague the information about the super deluxe track list has been right up to the point of release! To my knowledge, we never had an official announcement about the track list, and we were all going by amazon's information. And how odd that critics apparently were played an edition that included Queen and Autotune Baby. Not to mention Madonna's official website listing those tracks up through at least this morning (and maybe still) :laugh:

I feel like Queen and Autotune Baby were initially part of the Super Deluxe. That's why they were played at the listening party and were on the leaked album. For some reason, they were removed at the last minute. Madonna did the same thing after the Super Bowl with MDNA.

I feel like Queen and Autotune Baby were initially part of the Super Deluxe. That's why they were played at the listening party and were on the leaked album. For some reason, they were removed at the last minute. Madonna did the same thing after the Super Bowl with MDNA.

What did she remove from MDNA? Or are you referring to the shuffling of the tracks?

Yes. She rearranged the tracklisting and replaced B-Day Song with Love Spent. Some say it was in response to MIA giving the middle finger. If that's true, thank god for that middle finger! lol

Yes. She rearranged the tracklisting and replaced B-Day Song with Love Spent. Some say it was in response to MIA giving the middle finger. If that's true, thank god for that middle finger! lol

Doubtful, since MIA's vocals were the main part of the tour version of Give Me All Your Luvin'.

It's more like Love Spent tested really well at the listening party reviews...

Really, with all this deluxe version shit that's become protocol now, whether something is on the standard vs the deluxe truly doesn't mean shit since all fans and most people within common sense spend the extra couple of dollars on the deluxe ...

So what's the final fate of "Queen" and "Autotune Baby"? AB is only available in Germany? And what about "Queen"?

Not a Spotify exclusive as some had speculated. Maybe a b side to Ghosttown?