Rebel Heart Tracklist

CDJapan is showing a release date of March 18th for the Super Deluxe. Was this always the case? I can't keep track of all of my pre-orders. :mellow:

Yes, that always been the release date for that edition on cdjapan.

Edited by Luard

This fucking Itunes (France) still shows "March the 9th" as release date for the Deluxe edition, but it's "March the 6th" for the Standard. Is it a mistake on Itunes or the two editions are not released the same day?? :ohmy:

I check this every day since mid-February and it's still the same... :rant:

Super Deluxe isn't suppose to come a week or 2 after the albums released.

That would be a really stupid thing to do for fans holding out for the Super Deluxe. It would affect first week sales. On the other hand, lots of fans are buying multiple copies so it should be fine, I guess.

mm Amazon.ca still lists it being released on the 10th along with the standard and deluxe editions. I still want to know why it's gonna cost me $35 for a mere digipak and bonus disc though.

That's the vinyl. Several ads wote 3/9 for all three CD versions.

Yeh... Universal Music Denmark confirmed 9 March as the Danish release date of all non-vinyl versions.

I believe the LP in out a week later but all CD configurations are out March 10th.

I knew one of them came out a week later, I couldn't remember which one

The press release says four non album tracks, but madonna.com continues to list Queen and Autotune Baby. Would a website honestly have an incorrect track list this close to release?

I don't think we're going to know the super deluxe track list until the first of us receives our copy in the mail :laugh:

The press release says four non album tracks, but madonna.com continues to list Queen and Autotune Baby. Would a website honestly have an incorrect track list this close to release?

I don't think we're going to know the super deluxe track list until the first of us receives our copy in the mail :laugh:

It says it's a special digital version of the super deluxe. Could it be that the physical version from Amazon will include Queen and Autotune Baby like the website states?? :banghead: Probably unlikely but I will not give up hope until someone gets their copy in their hands.

Well it would have been a bit of a con to advertise those "exclusive" German editions if Autotune Baby was going to be on the super deluxe all along.

Well it would have been a bit of a con to advertise those "exclusive" German editions if Autotune Baby was going to be on the super deluxe all along.

Good point. Still hilarious that the official website is wrong, though!

Thank you for posting, Wunderkind. Glad you got your copy, exciting!!

Now I can plug in my super deluxe pre-order yay.

My sis is a casual M. fan. She will buy the deluxe. Are the four tracks on super deluxe of Beautiful Killer quality so I should push her to order it instead?

I can't believe we are going to be holding this masterpiece #SOON!

I will get ALL my preorders at the beginning of April, because they come with the vinyl from UK. Of course i'm not going to wait until April, so i will buy the Superdeluxe here in my town, in the cd shop.

No Queen or Atotune Baby, just LFL remixes. #royalfuckup

45ccdbddc5f0113d008ed0e064a0b9f9_zpsda80

I wouldn't call this a royal fuck up. I do like "Queen" and find "Autotune Baby" cute, but they're by far not the best songs from these sessions. And I wish the LFL remixes were some of the alternate/demo versions, but since CD maxis are pretty much a thing of the past, I don't mind have some remixes on the super-deluxe. Have we heard these though? I hope they're at least good.

And I wish the LFL remixes were some of the alternate/demo versions, but since CD maxis are pretty much a thing of the past, I don't mind have some remixes on the super-deluxe. Have we heard these though? I hope they're at least good.

Yes, both the PAULO & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix and the Funk Generation & H3drush Dub have been available on Madonna's YouTube channel for almost a month.

Trying to get my friend to order super deluxe. He insists the four songs will be on Spotify because the MDNA bonus tracks were. I don't think this is the same situation. Although the multiple editions might annoy some people, I think there is a difference between a super deluxe and a deluxe. I don't think she'll make the four tracks available on anything other than the physical, at least for a while.

I think it's a clever way to get people to buy a physical cd. I know some will disagree and think everything should be available to stream.

I wouldn't call this a royal fuck up. I do like "Queen" and find "Autotune Baby" cute, but they're by far not the best songs from these sessions. And I wish the LFL remixes were some of the alternate/demo versions, but since CD maxis are pretty much a thing of the past, I don't mind have some remixes on the super-deluxe. Have we heard these though? I hope they're at least good.

Not a royal fuck up because of the songs, but because her official website posts the wrong track list ;-)

Not a royal fuck up because of the songs, but because her official website posts the wrong track list ;-)

Which country are you in? Did yours just come in the mail today? So exciting for you!