Rebel Heart Tracklist

I'm really on edge waiting for these various edition track lists to be one hundred percent nailed down! I still am skeptical that there was an alleged listening party that featured the song Queen, which by all accounts is extraordinary, and suddenly it's been yanked from the track list. I feel like it has to be included on some edition, but then again stranger things have happened.

I am antsy to pre-order my physical copies plus I am just generally antsy whenever we get this close to a new album.

So apparently Amazon UK just changed the Super Deluxe cover to the Deluxe cover?!

Have Amazon UK ever listed the super deluxe? Seen the Japanese version with bonus track, retailing at £38.99 but not actual super deluxe...

Can someone clarify if pre-orders on Amazon factor into first week Soundscan?

Also: someone said if you buy multiple copies at a store, to have them scan as two transactions and give you two receipts or both copies won't count. That can't possibly be true, can it??

Maybe they'll save them for b-sides? A re-release? A remix album?

I feel like they are going to be included on some kind of edition. If that person was telling the truth about attending a listening party at which Queen and Autotune Baby were played, it seems odd to me that they would be suddenly be removed after all the critics heard them.

^ This makes me speculate that Queen is going to be a Target exclusive or an Itunes exclusive. I do not see Spotify getting an exclusive that is not just a remix, but I could be wrong. I am just speculating.

^ This makes me speculate that Queen is going to be a Target exclusive or an Itunes exclusive. I do not see Spotify getting an exclusive that is not just a remix, but I could be wrong. I am just speculating.

I checked Saturn.de and Media Markt Deutschland and none of them has Autotune Baby as a bonus, at least yet, but the information is full so maybe Madonna Discography is wrong or plans changed.

I also checked Target but they don't have any track list yet so there may be a chance. I really hope it's not for Spotify. At least they should release it in a way we can buy it and have it in HQ without having to rip it from the app.

Will all the songs be available on ONE version, or will we have to buy multiple versions to get all of the songs?

Long story short: No... and yes...

In order to get all songs + remixes, you'll have to buy the Japanese Super Deluxe Edition, the FNAC Deluxe Edition and one of the Saturn/MediaMarkt editions.

If you don't care about remixes, the regular Super Deluxe Edition along with a Saturn/MediaMarkt edition will do.

The exclusive Media Markt editions are now up for pre-orders:

Standard: http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/product/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-%28Exklusive-Standard-Edition-inkl.-Bonus-Track%29-Pop-CD,48353,463477,1906247.html?langId=-3

Deluxe: http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/product/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-%28Exklusive-Deluxe-Edition-inkl.-Bonus-Track%29-Pop-CD,48353,463477,1906225.html?langId=-3

"Auto-Tune Baby" is included as track 15 on the Standard edition and as track 20 on the Deluxe edition.

Please note that Media Markt doesn't ship outside Germany.

CDON has Rebel Heart -limited- [import] for pre-ordering but not tracklist or any further info. It costs a whopping 50!!!

I'm usually the last person to complain, but I'm going to cry if the song Queen is not included on a physical cd. Several of you who know my taste in music have said I will LOVE it. And if it ends up as itunes exclusive, I will physically injure myself for switching to an Android back in November :laugh:

We are three weeks away! Praying for a track list adjustment that puts Queen back in, similar to when Love Spent moved to the standard edition three weeks before MDNA's release!!!

Not good. How am I supposed to buy it if they don't ship it outside Germany? I am fucking pissed. This is really unfair.

I'm hoping they will pop up on eBay for a reasonable price.

I ordered the standard, deluxe and super deluxe on WOWHD over the weekend as they had 10% off for Valentines. Cancelled my previous preorder for the super deluxe and got it for £10.19. I've got all 3 versions for £24!!! Bargain!

I ordered the standard, deluxe and super deluxe on WOWHD over the weekend as they had 10% off for Valentines. Cancelled my previous preorder for the super deluxe and got it for £10.19. I've got all 3 versions for £24!!! Bargain!

That's exactly what I did. :lol:

Media Markt stores in Spain will be selling a unique Super Deluxe Edition, which includes an extended version of "Iconic" instead of "Graffiti Heart".

Pre-orders at http://tiendas.mediamarkt.es/p/madonna-rebel-heart-edicion-superdel-1270815.

AFAIK, they don't ship outside Spain.

For MDNA, we actually never got any official statements regarding the writing and production credits.

The full credits were revealed by Billboard in their track-by-track review of the album, two weeks before the album was released.

Unfortunately that link does not work now, but apparently the credits of Superstar were printed incorrenctly in the MDNA booklet as well, since Michael Malih both co-wrote and co-produced the song (it's correct in the online databases).

EDIT: I found that review on other sites and apparently they missed a few more credits, including Some Girls co-produced by Klas Ahlund, Love Spent co-produced by Free School & Masterpiece featuring additional production by Jimmy Harry (Orbit's involvement was a lot less in this album than generally assumed), I guess we will only know Rebel Heart credits for sure when we hold the booklet in our hands.

Edited by HavenHigh

Media Markt stores in Spain will be selling a unique Super Deluxe Edition, which includes an extended version of "Iconic" instead of "Graffiti Heart".

Pre-orders at http://tiendas.mediamarkt.es/p/madonna-rebel-heart-edicion-superdel-1270815.

AFAIK, they don't ship outside Spain.

UGH, we should have been the ones with Queen!!!!

And I love Graffiti Heart :(