Rebel Heart Tracklist

I'm confused. I just recieved an email from wowhd regarding the changed track list for the Super Deluxe (doesn't include Queen and Autotune anymore). They say that their supplier will not be supplying the UK edition of the box.

So is there actually a UK edition that will include those two tracks instead of the LFL remixes? Does anybody know?

I'm confused. I just recieved an email from wowhd regarding the changed track list for the Super Deluxe (doesn't include Queen and Autotune anymore). They say that their supplier will not be supplying the UK edition of the box.

So is there actually a UK edition that will include those two tracks instead of the LFL remixes? Does anybody know?

No idea. I've just received the exact same email but I'm not cancelling just yet until we know the track-list for the UK version.

Amazon UK have the deluxe CD for £12.99 and another CD for £38.99. Both have the wires picture cover. There is no tracklist for the £38.99 CD.

No sign of a 14 track standard.

If the super deluxe is going to retail for £38.99 there had better be some good stuff on it!

Amazon UK have the deluxe CD for £12.99 and another CD for £38.99. Both have the wires picture cover. There is no tracklist for the £38.99 CD.

No sign of a 14 track standard.

If the super deluxe is going to retail for £38.99 there had better be some good stuff on it!

The one for £38.99 is a Japanese import. It's exactly the same as the Deluxe, only with the "Dirty Pop" remix of "LFL" tagged on the end.

Do they think people are stupid enough to pay an extra £26 for that? :lmao:

I have preordered it from WOWHD too but not had an email yet. It wouldn't surprise me if the only difference between the "UK" version and other international versions is just the barcode, catalogue number etc. so I'm going to wait and see.

I have preordered it from WOWHD too but not had an email yet. It wouldn't surprise me if the only difference between the "UK" version and other international versions is just the barcode, catalogue number etc. so I'm going to wait and see.

The uk super deluxe is just like the others. 4 new songs and 2 LFL remixes.

The uk super deluxe is just like the others. 5 new songs and 2 LFL remixes.

Then it wouldn't be the same. The Super Deluxe has 4 songs and 2 LFL remixes. This is the track list from wowhd.

1. "Beautiful Scars"

2. "Borrowed Time"

3. "Addicted"

4. "Graffiti Heart"

5. "Living for Love" (Paulo & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix)

6. "Living for Love" (Funk Generation & H3drush Dub)

Then it wouldn't be the same. The Super Deluxe has 4 songs and 2 LFL remixes. This is the track list from wowhd.

1. "Beautiful Scars"

2. "Borrowed Time"

3. "Addicted"

4. "Graffiti Heart"

5. "Living for Love" (Paulo & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix)

6. "Living for Love" (Funk Generation & H3drush Dub)

She's just going to encourage people to download her work illegally, what's the point in bloody remixes??? It's so lazy! Thank god I've already got the tracks omitted.

Can anyone tell me why there's no standard edition available on Amazon US? They have the import but it's fucking expensive.

This is all a mess. I recommend you to wait more before pre-ordering anything. It seems they don't even know what the fuck they are doing.