Rebel Heart Tracklist

a couple artists off top of head did same thing for standard release...

Lisa Stansfield "Affection" was a bonus track

Culture Club "Luxury To Heartache" & "Colour By Numbers" were left

off albums

CDWOW have now put it up to £25!!! Wish I'd ordered earlier!! Track list is still the same. Also they vinyl is now £38.49 - still overpriced!

Oh damn! I was going to pre-order it as a back-up until we know the precise tracklistings of all the versions. Well done to anyone who got that bargain.

I remember using CDWOW in the early 2000s to buy some s club7 albums (what was i thinking?) and the cd cases came with black inlay tray instead of clear... Also I heard their sales don't contribute to the uk charts, is this right?

I think CDWOW ships from Hong Kong, so you might have to wait a week or two longer to receive your CDs than if you order from a local retailer. The last CD I ordered from them last year was the correct one and in perfect condition, by the way.

Guest Madomination

I am not even sure if the standard edition at 14 tracks really exists as it is not on Amazon here in the US...only the 19 track "deluxe edition"....which is currently at #83 in music and #2 in dance pop.

I did have to cancel this 19 track deluxe edition pre-order and get the two discs "super-deluxe" edition that also contains Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, Graffiti Heart and two possibly lame remixes of Living For Love.....

I did have to cancel this 19 track deluxe edition pre-order and get the two discs "super-deluxe" edition that also contains Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, Graffiti Heart and two possibly lame remixes of Living For Love.....

The two remixes of "Living for Love" are the PAULO & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix and the Funk Generation & H3drush Dub.

Guest Madomination

The two remixes of "Living for Love" are the PAULO & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix and the Funk Generation & H3drush Dub.

I'D PREFER NEW SONGS THAN REMIXES.... :mellow:

I think CDWOW ships from Hong Kong, so you might have to wait a week or two longer to receive your CDs than if you order from a local retailer. The last CD I ordered from them last year was the correct one and in perfect condition, by the way.

I ordered the MDNA Tour DVD from them. The package said it came from Hong Kong, but the DVD itself said Argentina! I contacted them beause I was afraid about the region code, but they said it should be fine and to try it out. To my surprise, it worked! Must have been region zero. :)

Didn't HC also have Ring My Bell?

To think she chose Ring My Bell over Lela Pale Tute, Across The Sky and Animal - it's criminal!!

I agree, but Madonna seemed unhappy with the Timbaland sessions, so that's probably why she chose Ring My Bell.

I agree, but Madonna seemed unhappy with the Timbaland sessions, so that's probably why she chose Ring My Bell.

Upset? That's news to me

Ring My Bell was an iTunes preorder exclusive

Like the love spent acoustic

Upset? That's news to me

Ring My Bell was an iTunes preorder exclusive

Like the love spent acoustic

I'm getting really mad right now. I tried and tried to be patient and wait and deal with this mess the best possible way but WTF! I might change my mind but I ain't buying the album unless she makes a SD edition with Queen and Autotune Baby. I will probably buy it anyways cause now i'm just really tired and mad but this makes my blood boil of rage right now.

DO NOT FUCK IT UP MADONNA.