Rebel Heart Tracklist

She never said that.

The deluxe version actually seems more like a marketing trick. They already have most fans purchased the deluxe which costs extra $$$ and they did the same with MDNA, marketing the deluxe version as the "standard" (in Guy's words) ,when in fact you know Falling Free is THE album closer, just like how Wash All Over Me feels like a grand finale. IMO the last 5 tracks seem randomly thrown together and the 14-track version feels more "complete". Of course we can treat whatever version we want as our own perception of the album, but I just don't like it when people keep saying that the standard version is reductive.

Deluxe version of is the real version. Whoop already answered you.

Deluxe is the album as Madonna wants. Standard is just an edition pushed by the label for marketing reasons and was cut at track 14 from the Deluxe edition.

Sensible marketing is 2 always include the title track, weather it has 3 tracks or 39.

It's just plain retarded.

That's the weird thing. The standard should have the poppy songs and mid temp ballads, including Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me, Beautiful Scars, Addicted...

In fact, it would be really great to listen to the standard just to remember that old-school True Blue Madonna (I don't know why, but this album reminds me a lot to the True Blue spirit, with White Heat, Live To Tell, Open You Heart... now we have Beautiful Scars, Hold Tight, Living For Love, Joan of Arc, Rebel Heart...).

Then the Deluxe should have some other songs. And the SuperDeluxe should have SEX, Holy Water and Bitch I'm Madonna...

That's exactly how it should be! It doesn't make sense the way they planned this and it's a shame, because there's really enough material to make perfect tracklists for all 3 versions!

It's 2015 and we can basically all craft our perfect track listings. I think I'm going to steal that Brazilian magazine's Rebel + Heart double disc idea and use the string album cover for Heart and the SEX cover for Rebel

LFL 2 tracks CD single

71aHdJciQIL._SX425_.jpg

Catalogue Number : 4722639

Number of Discs : 1

Label : Universal

Release Country : Europe

Format : CDS

01. Living For Love

02. Living For Love (Offer Nissim Living For Drama Mix)

PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT AWFUL COVER!

The only time she mentioned the number of tracks was saying "13 more to go" because they released the deluxe first. Don't put words in her mouth because she never said the standard version was half assed. Oh well the official standard version is THE standard of the album and this fact won't change. I don't know why I care so much lol

who makes the album? Madonna, then whatever she says, is.

Exactly. She said that even before any "standards" or "deluxes" came into play.

She said Her original plan was a double disc. We are getting 2 discs worth of songs (yet on one disc)

Guys - before you order from WOWHD, know that their CDs often come scuffed and scratched! I've bought a bunch of things from there and not once have I received anything in mint condition. There's always something - a random silver sticker on the actual booklet that you can't peel off, holes and dents on the sleeve, no shrink wrap etc!!!! I mean it's fine if you just want a cheap album but this is Rebel Heart Super Deluxe tbh

thanks for the info.

Does anyone know any other sites to order the UK Super Deluxe Edition? (I'm in the US)

there's really enough material to make perfect tracklists for all 3 versions!

Exactly. They just had to spend like 10 minutes to decide on the tracks.

Rocco could have done it and earn some money to buy a pair of jeans, for example.

Been ages since I bought anything from WOWHD, but in the past I never had any problems with them... a couple of times they send me the wrong CD/DVD and they just send me right ones... letting me keep the wrong delivery... once they send me a full season of a TV-series twice.. with no extra charge :rotfl:

CDWOW have now put it up to £25!!! Wish I'd ordered earlier!! Track list is still the same. Also they vinyl is now £38.49 - still overpriced!

They must have fucked up the price LOL - bargain!!!! Less than half price for me! Hehehehehe

Guys - before you order from WOWHD, know that their CDs often come scuffed and scratched! I've bought a bunch of things from there and not once have I received anything in mint condition. There's always something - a random silver sticker on the actual booklet that you can't peel off, holes and dents on the sleeve, no shrink wrap etc!!!! I mean it's fine if you just want a cheap album but this is Rebel Heart Super Deluxe tbh

I've bought dozens of items from WOWHD before and they usually arrive in perfect condition. Take That's new album came shrink wrapped and so did Beyonce's. If Rebel Heart arrives scuffed, scratched ect..i'll be emailing them for a replacement/refund - so there really shouldn't be any issues.

Guest rocketman

Crossing my fingers the final version of RH will sound better than the 25 Leak, it went from being one of my favorites to filler.

Makes no sense the title track isnt on the standard. I have preordered the deluxe US. I will be ordering the UK Super as well.