Hold Tight!

I like the song but I'm not really feeling it, and I feel bad because I really want to love it, I expected more from Tedder, the chorus has a similar vibe to Gwen's Baby Don't Lie which is also a Tedder production.

I feel the same way.I *like* this song,but I'm not in love with it.It's an OK song,but not as strong as most of the other tracks.

I don't like the "the demo was better" talk. It kind of sucks the fun out of this experience. But I guess that's the age we are living. There is no real harm done, I just had to say this, sorry.

First impression: Kinda bland. It slightly sounded like BDL but that din't bother me. I havent had time to really listen the lyrics, but they seem to be the best about this song. I felt like this when I heard Ghosttown so maybe I will completely chance my opinion about this one.

It's not an automatic download the way I understand it, and I preordered the album as well, but the remaining tracks are now listed at $3.38 after I individulally purchased the new 3 songs, which are fucking amazing btw. Iconic is a new CLASSIC!

That's odd. I just opened my itunes...didn't even click on the store...and it just started automatically downloading the three new songs right when I opened the program.

The final album version of "Hold Tight" is amazing!!! FAR better than the demos. They made that chorus insanely catchy.

There's something light, positive, and anthemic about it.

One of the real standouts.

:clap:

Guest Madomination

The demo is way better :lol:

If the demo of Hold Tight is way better....I'd hate to listen to the finalized version... :scared:

Did she yelled "AGAIN!!!!" in it like the demo? :shock:

The Power of Goodbye intro and the marching band totally made this final version better than the demo.

Love the new verse: Only love only love tonight. Like stars, we're burning so bright. :inlove:

Single worthy.

Guest Madomination

:lmao: Go fuck your ears with HEARTBREAK CITY! :lol:

Everybody sing along now......

I...I...I...like to bitch on Heartbreak City.... :ass:

And it makes me happy :medusa:

That it drives people crazy..... :laugh:

I've just listened to it with headphones for the first time, and WOW, I love the different sound layers! Those male screams in the background during the chorus :dramatic:

Love it! Well-produced and catchy as hell, in other words it's perfect pop! What more can you ask for?