Hold Tight!

I was playing this in my office yesterday and a coworker came in and asked if I was listening to Shakira.

:manson:

You should stop talking to this person, and tell her to go buy Crest!

oprah.gif

• 2 weeks later...

OMG this video is amazing! :inlove: :inlove:

I hope people will send the link to Madonna on Instagram, hopefully she'll see it between ageist comments and death threats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

from UKmix

Madonna - Hold Tight (Radio Date: 07/24/2015) [italy]

http://www.earone.it/news/madonna_hold_ ... _15735864/
New single for Madonna, the queen of pop. It is "HOLD TIGHT," available for the radio programming from Friday, July 24.
"Hold Tight", written by the same Madonna with Toby Gad, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Maureen McDonald and Uzoechi Emenike, is the third single from the album "REBEL HEART" - GOLD certified for sales in Italy after only two weeks after - after "Living for Live" and "Ghosttown" (also certified gold in the individual). After recording immediately sold out for Italian first two stages of Rebel Heart Tour on 21 and 22 November at Pala Alpitour of Turin, has added a third on 19 November

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will be very excited for an extended break with the DRUMS ... I love that bit -- most welcome change from demo to finished album track was the drums between the bridge and the final chorus - i SO wanted that to go on longer, but it passes so quickly -- I can totally hear that being extended for something like a 7" mix or 12" mix ... not that we'd ever get anything like that, of course! But it would work well for a live treatment, if she'd perform it live.

• 2 weeks later...

My ultimate version of HT would be a mash-up of demo 5 and the album version. :inlove:

Overall, I prefer the production + chorus of the album version, but demo 5 has stronger vocals and the great bridge that's missing in the album version.

My ultimate version of HT would be a mash-up of demo 5 and the album version. :inlove:

Overall, I prefer the production + chorus of the album version, but demo 5 has stronger vocals and the great bridge that's missing in the album version.

Maybe you like my mashup then :)

https://soundcloud.com/musicinferno/madonna-hold-tight-feat-mnek-musicinferno-mashup-version-1