Hold Tight!

Guest Sinisin

And VVV, Graffiti Heart, Borrowed Time...you get my point. I listen to this album as much as LAP in the height of my fandom!

I only have one problem with Hold Tight....that is deciding which version is the best. It is a dream come true sort of Madonna experience.

......well yeah, that's why they're demos.......

yeah... that was a SMH moment. "The finished version sounded so much more polished than the demos." HAHAHAHAH

I only have one problem with Hold Tight....that is deciding which version is the best. It is a dream come true sort of Madonna experience.

Yes, final version and Demo 5 are both ace and a combination of them would be heaven! I'd love to hear the additional vocals and the early song structure with the final, anthemic arrangement. I gotta do a mashup of the two. But nevertheless, the album version kicks ass!!!

Yes, final version and Demo 5 are both ace and a combination of them would be heaven! I'd love to hear the additional vocals and the early song structure with the final, anthemic arrangement. I gotta do a mashup of the two. But nevertheless, the album version kicks ass!!!

Absolutely agree. 110%.

Demo 5 is so good.

What the fuck :rotfl: how many demos leaked in total? Are there really 5 different fucking versions of Hold Tight floating around? :lmao:

I didn't keep up with all the leaks. Kinda wish I did.

I was playing this in my office yesterday and a coworker came in and asked if I was listening to Shakira.

:manson:

You should stop talking to this person, and tell her to go buy Crest!

Nice work, PS22 Chorus from NY. Love the enthusiasm of these elementary school kids, and I hope Madonna sees it. Hold Tight sounds great!

A previous batch of students sang Sky Fits Heaven a few years ago, with piano and guitar accompaniment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8sFvPWCrpg

It's so awesome when kids get to learn and perform Madonna music!

the choir one with the kids is so beautiful! i loved hold tight when i first heard it. but now I love it even more! would like her to perform it w a choir on tour :)

What the fuck :rotfl: how many demos leaked in total? Are there really 5 different fucking versions of Hold Tight floating around? :lmao:

I didn't keep up with all the leaks. Kinda wish I did.

I don't recall the rest demos for Hold Tight, but Demo 5 is simply far superior to the album version in EVERY WAY. Just look for it and you will easily find it.

I don't recall the rest demos for Hold Tight, but Demo 5 is simply far superior to the album version in EVERY WAY. Just look for it and you will easily find it.

YES!! Demo 5 is amazing. I love it.

And we only have demos 3,4,5