Hold Tight!

I saw people writing this, and also saying Joan of Arc reminded them of Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry. So I did back to back plays of both sets of songs, and the only thing I learned is that the Gwen and Fergie songs sound like utter shit.

hahahaha :D

I'm not a fan AT ALL of the Fergie version of Joan Of Arc. THANK GOD for the SUBLIME Acoustic/Demo version.

Hold Tight doesn't sound like Baby Don't Like, IMO.

I can't say it enough: Hold Tight is Bedtime Stories 2015.

I love it so much!!!!!!! UGH!

Everyone hears different things and that's fine. I think Joan of Arc sounds like Big Girls Don't Cry as well.

No one is saying she copied these songs or that people will compare them. I'm just saying that when I hear them, I think of songs by other artists, so it kind of robs the experience from being unique.

No other song on the album makes me feel this way though. Well, "Devil Pray" has a slight resemblance to ''House of the Rising Sun'' by The Animals, but it's more noticeable in the demo.

I saw people writing this, and also saying Joan of Arc reminded them of Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry. So I did back to back plays of both sets of songs, and the only thing I learned is that the Gwen and Fergie songs sound like utter shit.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::s377:

"I don't wanna breathe air that you're not breathing / I don't wanna hear, if your heart's not beating / If you hurt, then I wanna be the one that's bleeding / Wanna be the one that's bleeding..."

:wow:

We finally had decent weather yesterday, and I was belting the bridge of this song in my car with the windows and sun roof open like there was no tomorrow!

Initially I thought this one was nothing special but it truly is a grower and I really like it now.

Of course it helps a lot that this one is not one of the urban midtempo or ballad tracks and stands out because of that, wished the album had more of these kind of songs...

Guest Medoner

This track just wasnt interesting to me on any level - until noww. So good.

Edited by Medoner

Guest Medoner

Some people don't understand what they did to Rebel Heart from the demo to the album, i don't understand what they did to Hold tight.

Yeah i thought the same thing. Demo was pretty epic but i really started liking the final now

This is one song from the album all of my friends can agree on liking.. I always get mixed reactions around the rest i.e. from like to dislike (except for maybe Ghosttown, which also seems to be near universally liked).

Like I said before, I know that doesn't mean much because Ghosttown should be a smash if friends were a gauge, but I do think it has appeal for people not crazy about Madonna. And it is just a sweet and positive song.

Some people don't understand what they did to Rebel Heart from the demo to the album, i don't understand what they did to Hold tight.

The only track I skip.... I get what you're saying. I really liked the demo in all its Britney Spears/Max Martin-esque form.

I love the final version. I don't really remember what the demo sounded like as I only listened to them a few times each and deleted them (didn't want to end up being disappointed)

Love the beat, great catchy lyrics. It's one of my favorites on the album.