Hold Tight!

It's a great song but it's so much displaced on the album, so badly mixed and the sound is so low and muffled that instead of vibrating, it sounds just like a filler. IMO, it's the only song that would have worked better in its demo form.

oh, and whenever i listen to this song, i don't know why but remember White Heat, and i think that with a simmilar treatmen: big backings, stronger percusion and Madonna giving more power to the vocals, would have been a real TREAT to old fans.

It's a great song but it's so much displaced on the album, so badly mixed and the sound is so low and muffled that instead of vibrating, it sounds just like a filler. IMO, it's the only song that would have worked better in its demo form.

oh, and whenever i listen to this song, i don't know why but remember White Heat, and i think that with a simmilar treatmen: big backings, stronger percusion and Madonna giving more power to the vocals, would have been a real TREAT to old fans.

colin_farrel_wtf.gif

If you don't agree, just explain your opinion like a smart person, instead of giving some gif like a troll. Just saying...

Has everyone here lost their sense of humor?

Newsflash: gifs are meant to be humorous. You know, that thing we used to do so well here....?

Guest Rachelle of London

Newsflash: gifs are meant to be humorous. You know, that thing we used to do so well here....?

I got in trouble for posting GIFs once by a tonne of people in the Gaga thread so I've stopped posting them. They're only fun but some people really hate them :(

We do need the humour to come back to it's usual standard. There has been so much aggression and depression in here lately but I think it may be the stress of new album release etc. I will take the humour and fun gifs anyday over people telling others to fuck off for no reason which has been going on a lot lately.

I m amazed to see its among the most DISLIKED songs among the fans (see the thread about the least liked songs)!!! For me its among the best songs on RH, if it was up to me that would ve been the first single!!!

Yeah, I found that really strange as well. It's one of the best songs on the album, and it's also the track that got noticed by a bunch of people I've played RH songs for. Not that that always means much, but it's interesting to see people's reactions.

Oh, i got angry here because of the other thread. Anyway, it's silly to be angry. Big kiss, babe.

Love this song to death. I'm just amazed how I keep seeing it bashed and left off people "desired track list". To me it sounds massive, one of the most obvious singles. Also love demo 5 too. Wish they'd left in a few parts and extended it. Have any fans made a mix of the two?

Guest Medoner

oh, i listened yesterday to that Nothing Last Forever demo, the one that starts with "come, come into my arms" and it's as if she says "into my arse".

DEAD.

oh, i listened yesterday to that Nothing Last Forever demo, the one that starts with "come, come into my arms" and it's as if she says "into my arse".

:rotfl:

HT is still in my top 5 most played tracks!!! Can't get enough. Just love the message that "Everything's gonna be alright."

It sounds too much like Gwen's Baby Don't Lie. It ruined the song for me.

I saw people writing this, and also saying Joan of Arc reminded them of Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry. So I did back to back plays of both sets of songs, and the only thing I learned is that the Gwen and Fergie songs sound like utter shit.

I saw people writing this, and also saying Joan of Arc reminded them of Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry. So I did back to back plays of both sets of songs, and the only thing I learned is that the Gwen and Fergie songs sound like utter shit.

Preach it!!!

I remember the chord progression. It's reductive. :lol:

Yeah I guess it has certain similar production elements as "Baby Don't Lie", but not the same songs by any means.

And it's funny that that song is mentioned when Gwen got guff for allegedly ripping off a Swedish singer with her song, haha. Is there a similar producer somewhere in the mix I wonder.