Hold Tight!

It's not an automatic download the way I understand it, and I preordered the album as well, but the remaining tracks are now listed at $3.38 after I individulally purchased the new 3 songs, which are fucking amazing btw. Iconic is a new CLASSIC!

I feel so bad for the people who can't get the three new tracks.

You can try writing to itunes support, I've emailed to itunesstoresupport@apple.com in the past when I had a download issue.

Even though they didn't get back immediately, it was within 24hrs.

It's the Madonna tune I didn't know I still needed. It's so effortlessly fun and chill, but there's a nice tension running behind it.

I love the mysterious first few lines:

A million miles later

We walk through the valley of the darkest night

We made it through the fire

Scarred and we're bruised, but our heart will guide us...

And the dark, Everything's gonna... Like it's a mantra that you have to repeat many times so it becomes true.

I guess I heard a Demo version of this song when the leak happened last week or is something wrong with the songs they uploaded on Spotify. Because this and Iconic sounds demoish and different... or is it just me?

It's the Madonna tune I didn't know I still needed. It's so effortlessly fun and chill, but there's a nice tension running behind it.

I love the mysterious first few lines:

A million miles later

We walk through the valley of the darkest night

We made it through the fire

Scarred and we're bruised, but our heart will guide us...

And the dark, Everything's gonna... Like it's a mantra that you have to repeat many times so it becomes true.

The lyrics on this and Joan of Arc are so great. I've been listening to these two songs non-stop all day.

I do like Iconic and can see it being really fun live, but I love love love Hold Tight and esp Joan of Arc. Iconic also blends quite well with Illuminati and BIM, so from a track list perspective it works well in its placement on the album.

Wow. Her songwriting never fails to impress me. Every song does something unexpected but within the framework of a pop song. Here, for example, the second verse is simply a repeat of the first, but then she gives us a perfect bridge. I love when she does a double chorus, or a pre-chorus, whatever you want to call it.

Kind of apocalyptic lyrics set to a whooshing pop melody.

I like the song but I'm not really feeling it, and I feel bad because I really want to love it, I expected more from Tedder, the chorus has a similar vibe to Gwen's Baby Don't Lie which is also a Tedder production.

I can't see her performing this live honestly.