THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I realize people are happy she's #1 but it's not really the 3 new songs that are #1, it's the album itself and its preorders. The songs could be called Cucaracha and feature Madonna reading the phone book and still be #1 because of album preorders...

I'm loving the positive reactions from y'all rebel heart virgins! :laugh: Very different from those who downloaded the leak immediately and whined about how they've replaced some final versions with demos literally 5 minutes after they got the album. Each track is carefully crafted by Madonna and there's a REASON why she chose the final versions. This is why we're seeing a more positive feedback here, because your presumptions affect your listening experience.

Living for Love has not peaked

Living for Love did well on Itunes (it was #1 in many countries in December), but of course with no airplay and not much streaming, it can't really chart well in official charts.

In the UK the Super Deluxe CD is priced at £43.12 on Amazon??? WTF! It's on import and so is the vinyl at £45.99!!! Come on, even on import this is fucking ridiculous!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

In the UK the Super Deluxe CD is priced at £43.12 on Amazon??? WTF! It's on import and so is the vinyl at £45.99!!! Come on, even on import this is fucking ridiculous!!!!

Are you kidding me....UGHHHHHHH such a pisstake.

I don't find the Super Deluxe in Amazon.co.uk. Where did you find that price, JWAD???

It's true that the vinyl, for example, is incredibly expensive in UK, it's halfprice in USA. And you Britons have a powerful pound now and dollars are cheap (not for us, euro slaves)

Madonna be like:

article-2232246-15FFF824000005DC-757_634

013008_madonna.jpg

madonna-money-makers-650-430.jpg

material-girl-madonna-o.gif

"So start saving your pennies now," she said. "People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come [buy the Super Deluxe]. I'm worth it."

:dead:

Get it at wowhd.co.uk. Just £11,99 there. And it includes Queen & Autotune Baby instead if the remixes. I ordered mine there today.

http://www.wowhd.co.uk/CD/madonna-rebel-heart-super-deluxe-edition/dp/40812455#bc=5b9e

Edited by Wunderkind

Madonna be like:

013008_madonna.jpg

"So start saving your pennies now," she said. "People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come [buy the Super Deluxe]. I'm worth it."

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm loving the positive reactions from y'all rebel heart virgins! :laugh: Very different from those who downloaded the leak immediately and whined about how they've replaced some final versions with demos literally 5 minutes after they got the album. Each track is carefully crafted by Madonna and there's a REASON why she chose the final versions. This is why we're seeing a more positive feedback here, because your presumptions affect your listening experience.

So true!! THESE are the FINAL songs MADONNA herself choose. This is how she wants us to hear her album.

Madonna be like:

013008_madonna.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Girl what u need to fuckin do is go outside and listen to joan of arc while you're walking. I imagine I'm in the love profusion video when I walk to work and I SANG THAT DAMN SONG WITH MY HELD HIGH WITH A CONFIDENT WALK :sassy:

Oh, I did that with Hold Tight. What a great song to strut to in winter! (Marching band is helping since I'm rhythmically challenge :lol:)

Madonna be like:

013008_madonna.jpg

TRUE! :dead:

Living for Love did well on Itunes (it was #1 in many countries in December), but of course with no airplay and not much streaming, it can't really chart well in official charts.

it charted high for 1-2 days on iTunes, but it peaked inside TOP10 in OFFICIAL charts in about 2 countries in the whole world.

The official sales chart counts the whole week of sales, not only few days.

peaking high for few days on iTunes is more fluke than a hit and thats why Billboard is not counting such album pre-order instant tracks.

Chart peaks for LFL so far:

Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)[77] 4 Belgium Dance (Ultratop Flanders)[77] 21 Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)[78] 43 Belgium Dance (Ultratop Wallonia)[78] 18 Croatia (ARC 100)[79] 2 Czech Republic (Rádio Top 100)[80] 46 Finland (Suomen virallinen latauslista)[81] 7 France (SNEP)[45] 50 Hungary (Single Top 20)[82] 12 Israel (Media Forest)[83] 4 Japan (Japan Hot 100)[48] 26 Spain (PROMUSICAE)[46] 21 Sweden (DigiListan)[84] 8 Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[85] 49 US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (Billboard)[86] 13 US Hot Dance Club Songs (Billboard)[87] 4

I guess I'm taking this way too seriously :chuckle: but I love it. :)

I feel like I betrayed you :laugh: I listened to the three officials!

We've been in this together, but we still have sixteen more to hear together for the first time on March 10.

I feel like I betrayed you :laugh: I listened to the three officials!

We've been in this together, but we still have sixteen more to hear together for the first time on March 10.

You naughty. :lol:

Of course we'll have the time when the album is released. In my case I'll be creamin' to 19 songs. :dramatic:

You naughty. :lol:

Of course we'll have the time when the album is released. In my case I'll be creamin' to 19 songs. :dramatic:

YES! And not that you had any doubt, but the three are FUCKING AMAZING! Not another word, though!

Greek Itunes

#1 Madonna - Hold Tight

#2 Madonna - Joan Of Arc

#3 Madonna - Iconic (ft Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)

#42 Madonna - Devil Pray

#67 Madonna - Living For Love

#69 Madonna - Bitch I'm Madonna

#73 Madonna - Ghosttown

#100 Madonna - Living For Love (Offer Nissim Mix)

#2 Rebel Heart (album)

#3 Living For Love (Remixes)