THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Do all UK members managed to get Joanne of Arc? I received the 3 emails informing me that the tracks were ready to download but i am able to do so just for Iconic and Hold Tight. JOA is not even on the list the songs available. Am i the only one with this problem? :(

Guest Rachelle of London

Do all UK members managed to get Joanne of Arc? I received the 3 emails informing me that the tracks were ready to download but i am able to do so just for Iconic and Hold Tight. JOA is not even on the list the songs available. Am i the only one with this problem? :(

I had to purchase them all individually. But have JOA

Does anyone know who shares production and songwriting credits on the three new tracks?

Also, I'm new here, so hello everybody :-)

Hello!!

HT

Written by Madonna and Thomas Wesley Pentz

Produced by Madonna and Diplo

JOA

Written by Madonna, S1, Toby Gad, and MoZella

iconic

Written by Madonna and Toby/Mozella/S1

Featuring Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson

second sign she'll skip UK?

:chuckle:

You people burnt her at the stake, it's punition !

Finally got all 3 on UK iTunes. I love them all for different reasons, but FUCK ME! Hold Tight is fucking incredible. Seriously amazing (my minie gripe is that I want the song to go on for longer lol.)

Hold Tight surely should be a single?

I also had to download them individually, it seems that the pre-order didn't work. The tracks are incredible. I only got to listen to them a few times before heading to work and so far my favorite is Joan of Arc. It's stuck in my mind for hours.

I had to purchase them all individually. But have JOA

Iconic and Hold Tight appeared on my Rebel Heart's tracklist with the little cloud on the side. Joanne Of Arc is not there though although i received three separate emails informing me that new content from the album i have pre-ordered is now available to download. So annoying

Is it just me or does Hold Tight sound way lower in volume than the other songs?...

I had the same feeling but its volume is actually the same as Joan Of Arc and other mid-tempos/ballads. I think it has to do with Bitch I'm Madonna's "loudness"

I played mum the 3 new songs and she liked them. She wanted to hear "performance" song.

So I played her LFL. And she started bopping

"Yes I like this one! This is good. It's like a club song... You know for the poofters!"

Omg :rotfl:

It would make perfect sense if it was true... she's #1 everywhere in the world pretty much with one song or another, the album has risen up the iTunes charts so much since the Grammys... strike while the iron is hot, in a month people's interest may have slowed... and Rihanna/Adele/Kanye/god knows who is probably ready to strike.

:roadrunner::roadrunner::roadrunner: Maybe it's true

tumblr_njk0gzMfNS1t5bzqoo1_540.jpg

I don't think this is true. Everything is going so well right now it would be pointless to rush release the album now. Let the people preorder it and listen these 9 amazing songs. We can wait. Let the LFL have the spotlight now.

She has done every right choice this era. IMHO Waiting now is another perfect choice: the video, Grammys, Brits, LFL, already released tracks etc. - everything is out there to get people more and more interested about this project.

I don't think this is true. Everything is going so well right now it would be pointless to rush release the album now. Let the people preorder it and listen these 9 amazing songs. We can wait. Let the LFL have the spotlight now.

She has done every right choice this era. IMHO Waiting now is another perfect choice: the video, Grammys, Brits, LFL, already released tracks etc. - everything is out there to get people more and more interested about this project.

Exactly why NOW is the perfect time to release it, while she's on everyone's lips and talking about her, her pre-order tracks are #1, #2 and #3 everywhere, and LFL has peaked (it's not going to climb any higher in the US or elsewhere, let's face it).

Get the album out for sale, stop the leak rot and focus on promotion of the record.

Oooooh I like how Hold Tight sounds, will take some time to get used to the new mix, but it sounds really well-produced. Great! Love Joan Of Arc, the up-tempo chorus fits in perfectly IMO, I love the electric guitar!

Iconic is a bit...I don't know. Messy? Noisy? Not sure what to think of it right now, it might get better after a few more listens.

Overall I'm sooo happy about the new tracks! Now I just hope the confusion regarding the tracklists gets cleared up, so I can finally pre-order this masterpiece of an album! :thumbsup: