THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

I'm here waiting for my brother to take me to the store and I can hear that fucking moron playing games on his phone in the bathroom! :megamanson:

:rotfl:

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. THIS ALBUM IS AN INSTANT EARTH-SHATTERING EARGASM!!!!! She did it again......our Queen DID IT AGAIN!!!!! On top of that, just got floor seats for the LA show with my 3 best friends!! I FUCKING LOVE MADONNA, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

:Disco_Ball:

Yesssssssss!!!!!

Just came back from the record store... They only had the SuperDeluxe :( but it's AMAZING i'm falling in love again with the first released tracks... Can't wait to hear the rest!!!! The packaging is sooo beautiful!!!!

Just came back from the record store... They only had the SuperDeluxe :( but it's AMAZING i'm falling in love again with the first released tracks... Can't wait to hear the rest!!!! The packaging is sooo beautiful!!!!

You are just about to be slayed!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I got it today and listened at the gym and in transit. My first impression is that it's a very nocturnal album, and the tracks that stood out for me (except the first released batch) were Heartbreak City and Body Shop (gorgeeous). I was also surprised at how bland they made Rebel Heart :( But I'll give a good listen to the album in the coming days and maybe write a thorough review of the album for my own amusement.

Finally got the CD today from the main store HMV in Toronto!

Kind of pissed about a few things (no super deluxe at the store, no lyrics in the insert, hell, they didn't even bother to print the credits! WTF) AND of course sound issues on certain songs on the CD which are unnaceptable IMO and I am getting really tired of this happening to Madonna music/DVD releases in the past few years.

However, I will also say the sound on the rest of the album is the best I've heard having checked out leaks, the pictures are gorgeous on the CD insert, and it is always so satisfying going to a music store to buy a Madonna album on the first day or release! Everybody in line was buying Madonna stuff and "Beautiful Scars" was playing in the store! haha.

Ahhhh after decades of being a Madonna fan the excitement doesn't wain!

just finished the 1st cd... I don't even know where to start (i need to lay down), but having listened to the demo I can be certain that the final RH song is a total improvemente from it. Also the perfect ending!!!!

Got the Deluxe and Super Deluxe editions in the mail today from Amazon - love the packaging (except for no credits???)

Love the production - it really is excellent throughout except during the chorus of WAOM which sounds really noisy and distorted which is a pity because the song is killer

I think the main issue with the title song is that it seems more like a compromise track. I heard the acoustic only demo plus the dance demo, and both had strengths. It seems like the final version tried to combine both genres into one with some success. I still love the song, but I can see why people would be let down. It was as if the people leaking the demos wanted this album to fail, imho.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/03/madonna-rebel-heart-review/

They're just drawing names out of a hat now and will post the credits after :lmao:

LOL imagine something like this:

Living For Love (Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Mozella, Kanye West). Produced by Madonna, Mike Tyson and Natalia Kills.

WOWHD have dispatched my Standard and Deluxe editions but not the Super Deluxe, all order at the same time!!! That's what I get for ordering it so cheap hehe!

Also in supermarkets like Sainsburys and Asda are only stocking the Standard Edition, which is quite bizarre and they are charging £10 for it, so stupid, Deluxe should have been sold instead!