THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

:tongue: Nevermind, I'm gonna pick up the Deluxe at the local record store anyway! I tell you though, if something like THAT happened, I pity the Amazon service guys that have to deal with me!!!

Actually, it did happen last time with MDNA. My CD didn't arrive on the release day and I was soooo upset I wrote them 10 angry mails in response plus phoned them every hour to let them know how much I hate them!!! :lmao: The CD arrived 2 days later, but by then they've already sent me another copy because I kept bombarding them :dead:

i love you!!!

:dead:

Guest Pud Whacker

Lol well what have you got left to look forward to when the album comes out officially? Staring at the artwork?

The FINAL SONGS!!! Seeing which ones are used and are not!!!

The REBEL HEART era began with the demos. It was elevated by the performances and will take off fully next week!!!!

#LivingForLove!!

I'm right where the universe wants me to be!!!!

I actually would love this but I ain't paying that much for a cushion :newspaper: .

Just got a notification from Sanity that my deluxe edition of Rebel Heart has been shipped. I hope I get it tomorrow, a day before the official release date :stir: .

Praying to Jesus that this scenario occurs for me next week (the day early part). I hope you get it tomorrow :)

Praying to Jesus that this scenario occurs for me next week (the day early part). I hope you get it tomorrow :)

I hope I get it early too. I remember MDNA was released in the Aussie iTunes store first and I was the first person to upload the acoustic version of Love Spent online and everyone thought it leaked. I was so scared I was gonna get arrested or something because of Jorge :dramatic:.

I can't wait to finally hear the album with the final mixing. Still holding my breath that the final Wash All Over Me has those alleged 'house beats'.

Edited by Guest

I can't wait to finally hear the album with the final mixing. Still holding my breath that the final Wash All Over Me has those alleged 'house beats'.

:vogue:

Omg my Rebel Heart has also been shipped by Sanity today! I hope I get it tomorrow.

AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!

Omg my Rebel Heart has also been shipped by Sanity today! I hope I get it tomorrow.

AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!

I can't even with people's orders starting to ship :dramatic:

AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!

SAME! If only we had the option to buy the super deluxe edition too.

SAME! If only we had the option to buy the super deluxe edition too.

Is it for sale physically in aus? I didn't see it on jb hifi website

I just rang jb they said they are only carrying the deluxe bht we can order the super deluxe through them in store and they will get it for us

OMG I CANT WAIT TO LOOK AT THE CIRCULARS THIS WEEKEND!!! :1251:

I almost posted this but thought I'd be laughed at :laugh: I walked way out of my way in Target tonight just to make sure they had her on the Coming Soon sign.

I almost posted this but thought I'd be laughed at :laugh: I walked way out of my way in Target tonight just to make sure they had her on the Coming Soon sign.

Was she there?

Was she there?

Yes, and the cover looks even more iconic on the sign; I can't wait to hold the cd! You know people will walk over to see who it is with wires around her face :)

Ugh the US is so relatively slow with this release! I have pre-ordered the album from iTunes and the Super Deluxe CD from Amazon. But I'm leaving for a business trip on the 11th! I hope there is someway my CD will arrive in the 10th, if not I'll not be traveling on little sleep

Yes, and the cover looks even more iconic on the sign; I can't wait to hold the cd! You know people will walk over to see who it is with wires around her face :)

Did it mention anything about a sale price? Or other editions?

I just rang jb they said they are only carrying the deluxe bht we can order the super deluxe through them in store and they will get it for us

Thanks, I didn't know that! I highly doubt it but I hope the edition includes Autotune and Queen.

Did it mention anything about a sale price? Or other editions?

I don't believe so. Her name and the title were written sideways along the edge, and you could only read it if you walked over close.