MadonnaNation.com Forums
ryan

THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

My god, the album is next week... :drama:

omg you guys I'm gonna try to sneak into a gay club near me on Sunday :stir: because they are having a Madonna night and giving away promo items for the album!! :sassy::tigger::nervous:

My god, the album is next week... :drama:

Omg it just hit me!! It's literally few days away :drama::laugh: aaaahhhhhh How are we going to celebrate it? We need to come up with a theme!!

8 days... for some of us :stir:

8 days... for some of us :stir:

I know, so jealous!

tumblr_nkc1f5iaOk1qlrtq2o1_1280.jpg

Booklet pics coming soon?

Edited by rebelheart

WARNING

listening to the following may render you unable to work for days

That poster is horrible?!?!??? Looks like her chest stretches 2 foot?!?!!

I agree. It looks very odd.

I've probably missed something... If so don't shoot me but....

On UK iTunes there is only the Standard and Deluxe versions? Of course I preordered the Deluxe as soon as I could in December but this Super Deluxe that is supposedly coming.... Where is it? Or is it confirmed to only being released in physical format?

I still haven't pre-ordered my super deluxe! I want to support my local cd store, but I keep holding out in case Target or Best Buy has Queen. I'm tense ;)

I haven't pre-ordered either. I'm hoping that a version with Autotune Baby and Queen will magically appear.

I'm trying to stop listening to the tracks until the album release to make the day more special. I'm only giving myself Living for Love and Ghosttown

I've probably missed something... If so don't shoot me but....

On UK iTunes there is only the Standard and Deluxe versions? Of course I preordered the Deluxe as soon as I could in December but this Super Deluxe that is supposedly coming.... Where is it? Or is it confirmed to only being released in physical format?

According to Universal Music Denmark, the Super Deluxe is physical-only.

OMG so I went on iTunes to check those LFL mixes and I see three new tracks are available for download from the album.:drama::dramatic::wow: So I completed my pre-order and now finally have LFL and Joan of Arc, Iconic et al. Cannot take.

I'm having a struggle guys... I have no self control! I really want to save myself for March 9th to listen to the full album and to stop listening to the 9 tracks until then.... But I don't know how I can arghhhhh lol

According to Universal Music Denmark, the Super Deluxe is physical-only.

Ah ok thanks, I will probs get the Deluxe Digital and maybe the Super Deluxe physical then.

I'm having a struggle guys... I have no self control! I really want to save myself for March 9th to listen to the full album and to stop listening to the 9 tracks until then.... But I don't know how I can arghhhhh lol

Ah ok thanks, I will probs get the Deluxe Digital and maybe the Super Deluxe physical then.

If you've made it this long for God's sake just hold tight!

I deleted the 9 tracks from my phone, and started listening to my favorite non-madonna albums. It's kinda like a cleanse lol

I'm just listening to the 9 tracks, I don't see the harm in listening to the tracks Madonna has given us, when the super deluxe arrives there will still be an additional 14 tracks to delve in to, that's the same amount of tracks as the standard edition!

Aren't some of you lucky people getting the album one week from today?!

I swear, waiting for this masterpiece has almost done me in.

I'm so tired of listening to the incomplete album!!!!

Aren't some of you lucky people getting the album one week from today?!

I swear, waiting for this masterpiece has almost done me in.

It feels like forever. :drama: