THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Vande, you left out the New Zealanders !

well...if madonna always find excuses to skip aussie, she totally forgey about NZ existence....or thinks it's aussie's part...

so i do... :chuckle:

Are these confirmed as official covers?? :inlove:

I really like all three but I think they lack uniformity. Two in b/w and one in colour, "Rebel Heart" logo on 2 of them but not the Super Deluxe (logo looks so out of place on the Standard). The tape round her face now looks just bizarre if the other 2 don't have it. I don't understand them not relating to each other, it's very bizarre and is going to confuse casual buyers. Don't get me wrong I'm not trashing them as I really like all of them, I'm just disappointed they don't resemble the same album. As for the LFL single, someone should be shot for passing that lazy mess!

3 new tracks ICONIC, Hold Tight, Joan of Arc are available in Russia now. But only inside DELUXE edition.

And it shows that I pre-ordered only STANDARD but actually I pre-ordered DELUXE. It seems they have changed.

So the downloads don't start automatically. I have to buy all 3 singles individually on DELUXE.

Mess

well I canceled Rebel Heart Standard in "Manage pre-order" list and pre-ordered Rebel Heart Deluxe once again.

3 new track started to downoad automatically .

Waiting for #1 in Russia :D

so if you have this issue check Rebel Heart deluxe on Madonna page