THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

I know!! I love UB and I know in my gut it would make a great single! I hope they aren't market testing what the next single should be with this video release exercise, I suppose UB would get shafted in that scenario.

I think everything is market testing these days haha. ITunes performance, Spotify plays, Youtube plays will all be analyzed.

I'm glad Ghosttown will probably serve as the second single. Not only i wanted it but it also appeals to most people on gp. I see much negativity on Bitch I'm Madonna and/or Illuminati. The most acclaimed are Ghosttown and Joan Of Arc.

Bitch, I'm Madonna should be a club release. Remixes should be commissioned........ then maybe I'll get a version I like. lol

Fuck queen I'm gonna get you a Rebel Heart dildo that shoots real loads so you can be happy about something and actually like it :sassy:

Unapologetic Bitch just seems like it was intended originally to be a single and it's one of the hashtags she has used the most.

Would love to see a video for it but she'll probably do Ghosttown and then Bitch,I'm Madonna

I think "Living For Love" / "Ghosttown" / "Unapologetic Bitch" would be perfect for this album.

I'm glad Ghosttown will probably serve as the second single. Not only i wanted it but it also appeals to most people on gp. I see much negativity on Bitch I'm Madonna and/or Illuminati. The most acclaimed are Ghosttown and Joan Of Arc Devil Pray.

there, I did it for you.

I think "Living For Love" / "Ghosttown" / "Unapologetic Bitch" would be perfect for this album.

I seriously hope for more than 3 singles this era. I agree with the tracks you mentioned above - they should definitely be singles. But I'd also love Hold Tight, Devil Pray and maybe if she gets bored Inside Out. :angel:

I seriously hope for more than 3 singles this era. I agree with the tracks you mentioned above - they should definitely be singles. But I'd also love Hold Tight, Devil Pray and maybe if she gets bored Inside Out. :angel:

I could bet money we'll get more than 3 singles.

Living For Love

Ghosttown

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch Im Madonna

Hold Tight

Iconic

Joan of Arc

Veni Vici Vidi

Best Night

Rebel Heart

ALL have single potential! I would say we'll get about 5 singles.

***!!!!!EMERGENCY, HELP!!!!!!***

So I promised myself about a little over a week ago that I would stop listening to any of the released Rebel Heart songs until the full album drops in less than 3 weeks (side note- holy shit, can you believe it's already fucking here??!?!) ....ANYWAYS, I've been a good boy so far, but now that I'm a little drunk with my headphones on before the evening starts, there is nothing else in the world that I want to listen to!! Do I cave in to my selfish desires? Or do I tease myself a little more as I edge closer and closer and closer to that glorious moment, when finger finds flesh, and with back arched, honey will POUUR from my 23 year old gash, and I shall weep..??!

^ Hahahaha Kydonna, I find that overdosing on the 9 songs is the ONLY thing keeping me going!

We still have 14 unheard songs to anticipate.

And yes, Stephen is hot as fuck as the other person indicated.

I could bet money we'll get more than 3 singles.

Living For Love

Ghosttown

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch Im Madonna

Hold Tight

Iconic

Joan of Arc

Veni Vici Vidi

Best Night

Rebel Heart

ALL have single potential! I would say we'll get about 5 singles.

How much are you willing to bet? I would love more than 3 singles, but I don't see that happening at all.

This is me right now :lol:

-Heard the 6 released tracks. Right now I only listen to Living for Love and the official mixes.

(Deleted the other 5 songs till the album drops.)

-Haven't heard the other 3 released tracks and I'm not intend to (till the full album drops. :lol:)

-Read the tracklist a few weeks ago and haven't read it since then.

-Know nothing about the rest of the songs (which are dancey, ballads, etc).

-The only lyrics I can think of right now are: "bitch get off my pole..."....."trust no bitch..."

And that's it. :lmao:

I admire you! I could never last a second ;(

How much are you willing to bet? I would love more than 3 singles, but I don't see that happening at all.

She wouldn't more than 3. You've seen the pattern from past albums.

Fuck queen I'm gonna get you a Rebel Heart dildo that shoots real loads so you can be happy about something and actually like it :sassy:

Stop typing anything. :manson:

I hate the song. I can't have an opinion? There are lots of songs on the album I love. BIM is not one of them. Sorry, but that's just how I feel. I was actually trying to be positive by saying I would like it remixed. It's Diplo's production I have a problem with. Madonna's vocals and lyrics are fine.

She wouldn't more than 3. You've seen the pattern from past albums.

I agree. There's definitely been a pattern of her losing interest around the 3rd single. It makes sense to me because by then she's busy with a tour and her next project. She's always looking ahead. It would be great for the fans to get more singles, but I don't think the album will hold interest to her after the 3rd.