THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Madonna Could Actually Teach Mariah Carey How To Sing

Madonna’s vocals are either a hit or miss during live televised performances. However, when she does it right, Madonna completely makes a joke out of those who say she can’t sing. NewNowNext summarizes what a good singer Madonna has become.

“She’s been slaying the music industry since her self-titled album debut in 1983, and more than 30 years later at last weekend’s Grammys, she proved her worth once again by blessing an International audience with one of her greatest performances in history.”

Madonna is one of the very few artists whose voice improves with age. The same can’t be said about Mariah Carey, who has always been thought of as a much better vocalist than Madonna. When Mariah Carey’s isolated vocals were released for a recent Christmas special, she was brutalized in the media. Us Magazine described what an embarrassment Mariah Carey has become.

“For Christmas, Mariah Carey should get some vocal rest. The Elusive Chanteuse performed her beloved holiday classic ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ at the Wednesday, Dec. 3 Tree Lighting Ceremony in NYC’s Rockefeller Center, and The Concourse’s newly released isolated vocal track shows just how much the pop diva struggled to hit her famed high notes.”

Mariah Carey fans have always insisted that Mariah is the Queen of Pop and can outsing Madonna in a heartbeat. However, Mariah may want to take vocal lessons from Madonna for her next live performance. Perhaps Mariah can watch Madonna perform at the Brit Awards, which the Guardian claims Madonna is performing at later this month.

“Madonna will perform at 2015’s Brits on 25 February, 20 years since she last took to the stage at the award ceremony. The pop star will stoke anticipation for her forthcoming 13th studio album, Rebel Heart, to be released on 9 March.”

Let’s hope that this time, Madonna decides to leave the pre-recorded vocal track and high heels, which made her dance stiffer than usual, at home. It is believed that Madonna will again sing “Living for Love” at the Brit Awards, along with another new song. Let’s hope Madonna shows, once again, why she is the Queen of Pop.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1837925/shocker-madonna-could-actually-teach-mariah-carey-how-to-sing-video/#1ycDZjBDFmgHGUUO.99

^ thanks For sharing!

And Diplo.. he is such a hot and talented dude but most of the time he acts like a (horny) teenager :D

Hi guys , Madonna fans in Brazil are making a petition to the Standard and Super Deluxe versions are also released in Brazil, I would ask help from you to sign. thxx. :sassy:

https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Universal_Music_Brasil_A_comercializacao_do_album_Rebel_Heart_nas_versoes_Standard_e_Super_Deluxe/?aXwPdjb

Hi guys , Madonna fans in Brazil are making a petition to the Standard and Super Deluxe versions are also released in Brazil, I would ask help from you to sign. thxx. :sassy:

https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Universal_Music_Brasil_A_comercializacao_do_album_Rebel_Heart_nas_versoes_Standard_e_Super_Deluxe/?aXwPdjb

Done.

Exclusive Interview with Shady ZeinEldine: Collaborate with Madonna was like a dream for me

iHDrTP.jpg

Madonna Art Vision is very happy to present a short interview with Shady Zeineldine, who have created a bodysuit Madonna on"Living For Love" video.

Madonna's "Living for Love" video features an embellished nude bustier by the designer worn for most of the dance sequences. The piece is a masculine-feminine mix of corsetry and a tuxedo-like top—it’s the sort of tight, sexy, gender-bending thing we’ve come to expect from the Queen of Pop.

Are you working on any kind of project right now?

First would like to thank you for having me with you and its a great honor to meet you . all is great and there are lots of plans and preparation working on it , specialy the new collection .

What inspires you to create?

Iseek inspiration from the everyday

Tell us about your first collaboration with Madonna...

Amazing, collaboration with madonna was like a dream for me

What was your design process for the bodysuit in the "Living for Love" video? You collaborated with Madonna's stylist, B. Akerlund, right?

True and i want to thank madonna's longtime stylist B.Akerlund for giving me this opportunity and the process began as any other, I was given an inspiration matador, created sketches and got approvals before anything was made.

What do you like in Madonna?

Everything, her voice, songs, fashion, lifestyle!

Your fashion collection attracted many celebrities, is there any dream you still wish to accomplish?

There are many talented artist on my wishlist, all i have to say i will keep celebrating the sucess with the queen Madonna.

Check out Shady Zein Eldine bodysuit for Madonna's Living For Love video...

After reading Billboard's interview I'm dying to hear "Holy Water"!!!!! Oh my goood!!

From the remaining tracks (10-16!!!!) I think I'm most excited to hear HW, SEX, Rebel Heart and WAOM.

I caved a little. I listened to a leak last week. Loved it.

But, quite frankly, I'm getting so tired of waiting. I know we only we only have three more weeks. We're approaching the home stretch. I can do it! The best part is that trip to the record store. You say to yourself "I'm on my way to buy Madonna's new album". I can't flippn' wait.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm still waiting. I really don't see the point of listening to demos etc. The spoiler thread must be filled with people disappointed about what she changed about the album. :lmao:

I'm still waiting. I really don't see the point of listening to demos etc. The spoiler thread must be filled with people disappointed about what she changed about the album. :lmao:

Yes it is :laugh:

Have you listened to the nine official songs, Chelle?

people need to stop trying to make ghosttown happen. Its not going to happen!

(seriously, all the fans already have it as a individual song, so it wont sell as a single, and of the first 6 released, it wasnt even the next popular.)

I just like it. Don't care about sales sorry. :smile:

I caved a little. I listened to a leak last week. Loved it.

But, quite frankly, I'm getting so tired of waiting. I know we only we only have three more weeks. We're approaching the home stretch. I can do it! The best part is that trip to the record store. You say to yourself "I'm on my way to buy Madonna's new album". I can't flippn' wait.

Yes, we are getting there!

Are you bitches still holding tight and waiting for March 10, or have you all caved?

Waiting until the album is released. Demos don't interest me much until after the songs are released and then it is interesting to hear other versions etc. Kind of sets people up for disappointment if they prefer or get used to the demos. I think it would only be natural to be a bit down with a song if you adored a demo and then did not enjoy the proper release as much. I don't want to feel that way so like that the songs will be new to my ears.

Waiting until the album is released. Demos don't interest me much until after the songs are released and then it is interesting to hear other versions etc. Kind of sets people up for disappointment if they prefer or get used to the demos. I think it would only be natural to be a bit down with a song if you adored a demo and then did not enjoy the proper release as much. I don't want to feel that way so like that the songs will be new to my ears.

Exactly!!!

I'm not pressed about any of the final versions, I always kept in mind that the songs would change...I think the final versions are EPIC, And I love the demos for what they are...Best f#@%ing era ever!!

San has not listened to the 3 new she's waiting for the whole album now

Dunno how she does it!

My God, she and Flip have restraint! Madonna would be proud!

At one point we had a poster who had listened ONLY to Living For Love, but I can't recall who he/she was.