THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Yes, cause the song 'American Life' was so well received... lol.

Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens!!! :-)

American Life was not a strong enough song. UB and BIM are a lot better tracks and definitely would be better singles. I would love nothing more than for Ghosttown to be huge for her. I guess we will see like you said

I think Ghosttown would be a fantastic choice as a single because it also has a very strong atmospheric quality to it as well as being a fantastic song. I could see it being referenced and listened to by many people for it's message as well. The melody is very memorable and her vocals are beautiful. It is also different from most singles being released but also something that I can imagine the General Public loving.

These stickers are very confusing?!? So the Deluxe Edition includes 5 additional tracks, yet the super deluxe includes 2 CD's. Also the vinyl won't include any producer credits?!? Plus that's some dodgy type layout. I love getting hysterical over a sticker!!

I cant be stay mad at diplo... he's got the sexiest dimples

my lord, artists are soo strange. they create something and then get upset when others share it. or are they only in it for the money ... its a gif for gods sake. Its not even art.

now, if madonna got all upset everytime someone shared her songs without permission ....

This tbh! :1251:

people need to stop trying to make ghosttown happen. Its not going to happen!

(seriously, all the fans already have it as a individual song, so it wont sell as a single, and of the first 6 released, it wasnt even the next popular.)

people need to stop trying to make ghosttown happen. Its not going to happen!

(seriously, all the fans already have it as a individual song, so it wont sell as a single, and of the first 6 released, it wasnt even the next popular.)

Wasn't it the second most popular among fans at least on this forum?

"Ghosttown" is the type of song that would appeal to many listeners outside of Madonna's fanbase.Everyone loves a great ballad of substance,which "Ghosttown" certainly is.Also,do we really want *every* Madonna single to be an uptempo dance track? Why not try something different?