THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

mmmmmm

is it nice living in Maine...?

is it difficult finding any work?

do you have room in your house for me?

Maine is heavenly. The unemployment rate is high but not really much worse than a great majority of the country, and it's getting better. There are definitely opportunities of many sorts. I have room in my bed for you.

Rebel Heart has slayed everything that every other pop bitch has done or will ever do.

This is an epic masterpiece. Every pre-launch era I listen to certain people complain on forums about certain songs, and every time I end up loving almost all of them.

She has perfectly balanced the rebel and the heart. The album is cohesive because DUALITY is the theme. The production is epic, the lyrics are among her all time best, the melodies are unreal, and the vocals easily equal her ROL/Music/AL apex and in spots surpass them.

No one has ever created something this good so far into their career. She has truly given each section of her fan base several songs to treasure.

This is a five star album that ranks among the very best work of her storied career as far as I am concerned.

This! I don't know so many people are complaining about it sounding like 2 records with no cohesiveness and shit when the whole record is meant to sound bipolar.

This! I don't know so many people are complaining about it sounding like 2 records with no cohesiveness and shit when the whole record is meant to sound bipolar.

We are on the same page re: this!

Indeed. I remember you were worried about the cohesiveness of the album when the 6 tracks were released. The whole album makes so much sense.

Maine is heavenly. The unemployment rate is high but not really much worse than a great majority of the country, and it's getting better. There are definitely opportunities of many sorts. I have room in my bed for you.

Rebel Heart has slayed everything that every other pop bitch has done or will ever do.

I went to Portland last spring and jesus fucking christ that was THE most beautiful place I've ever been to. Nice food nice landscape nice people. Planning on going there again next year :Disco_Ball:

This is an epic masterpiece. Every pre-launch era I listen to certain people complain on forums about certain songs, and every time I end up loving almost all of them.

She has perfectly balanced the rebel and the heart. The album is cohesive because DUALITY is the theme. The production is epic, the lyrics are among her all time best, the melodies are unreal, and the vocals easily equal her ROL/Music/AL apex and in spots surpass them.

No one has ever created something this good so far into their career. She has truly given each section of her fan base several songs to treasure.

This is a five star album that ranks among the very best work of her storied career as far as I am concerned.

:tigger: I am so so happy you weren't even slightly disappointed.

So, I know it's early, but which tracks hit you hardest?

I went to Portland last spring and jesus fucking christ that was THE most beautiful place I've ever been to. Nice food nice landscape nice people. Planning on going there again next year :Disco_Ball:

I wanna go!!

YESSSSSSS Portland, yes! Glad you liked it!

The release of this album in some ways has been my brief healing from what I'm suffering from right now. Wash all over me has really had an impact on me. I have played it more than the other tracks right now and I cannot thank madonna enough. So happy that she never gave up and continues to make music. There will never be another madonna

:tigger: I am so so happy you weren't even slightly disappointed.

So, I know it's early, but which tracks hit you hardest?

Not ONE BIT disappointed! Mind blown. On first listen: Holy Water (!), Inside Out, WAOM, VVV, Messiah, Rebel Heart, Beautiful Scars, and Borrowed Time hit hardest but loved everything.

The release of this album in some ways has been my brief healing from what I'm suffering from right now. Wash all over me has really had an impact on me. I have played it more than the other tracks right now and I cannot thank madonna enough. So happy that she never gave up and continues to make music. There will never be another madonna

:thumbsup: same. This album speaks to me, with its mood, melody, and lyrics, like none before it. It is exactly what I need in my life right now.

:thumbsup: same. This album speaks to me, with its mood, melody, and lyrics, like none before it. It is exactly what I need in my life right now.

+2 (well probably more like 200)

Is it only my opinion the final rebel heart version (the song) is actually superior to the leaked? i like it more everytime i listen to it

It's grown on me as well. There's a b-boy funk to it that I love.

Sooooooo any news on these elusive credits?? Still can't find them on Madonna.com. I'm beginning to wonder what the hell is going on? The info usually has been released to media weeks before the actual release. I'm just dying to know who produced what?

Sooooooo any news on these elusive credits?? Still can't find them on Madonna.com. I'm beginning to wonder what the hell is going on? The info usually has been released to media weeks before the actual release. I'm just dying to know who produced what?

I don't think even Madonna knows who produced what, at this point. :lol:

Guest Rocco Papa

I got the Deluxe and Super Deluxe. First, I went to Best Buy and they only had the deluxe. So, I went to F.Y.E. and they had all three versions (Standard, Deluxe, and Super Deluxe). They were also playing Madonna's greatest hits in the store!!

The packaging on the Super Deluxe is very cool. When I opened my Deluxe copy, however, the case was cracked inside. How does a brand new CD have a cracked case? I'm kind of bummed about that. But what are you gonna do?

Also, did anyone else notice that the copyright date on the CDs are 2014 and not 2015? I though that was interesting. Plus, it's interesting to see Maverick back. What ever happened to it in the first place?

I got the Deluxe and Super Deluxe. First, I went to Best Buy and they only had the deluxe. So, I went to F.Y.E. and they had all three versions (Standard, Deluxe, and Super Deluxe). They were also playing Madonna's greatest hits in the store!!

The packaging on the Super Deluxe is very cool. When I opened my Deluxe copy, however, the case was cracked inside. How does a brand new CD have a cracked case? I'm kind of bummed about that. But what are you gonna do?

Exchange it :)

up...uP...UP!

#9 on U.S. iTunes!

I did my fan duty and canceled my pre-order before yesterday and then re-purchased today with the complete my album option. It was the same price.

Now I just need to locate a physical copy of the Super Deluxe in stores because Amazon is going to kill me with its horribly slow shipping. :dramatic:

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. THIS ALBUM IS AN INSTANT EARTH-SHATTERING EARGASM!!!!! She did it again......our Queen DID IT AGAIN!!!!! On top of that, just got floor seats for the LA show with my 3 best friends!! I FUCKING LOVE MADONNA, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

:Disco_Ball: