THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Just played the Body Shop demo, it's crap compared to the real thing?!? I found that with every track. I'm really glad I didn't listen to them when they first leaked. All the final versions bar Rebel Heart are vastly superior.

My SUPER DELUXE alternate album cover for my digital copy.

3B0ED169-87A6-41A4-86B6-FFCE429E207D.jpg

Wow!! I love this so much!

It seems people are not having the best experiences with WowHD which is disheartening because I don't know where else to buy the standard or super deluxe editions in Australia :(

It is now showing as "in stock" on the WOW HD website and my order is now pending dispatch, so I think it's okay after all. Can't wait to hear the final four tracks!

It's quite possibly her best album as of yet. She literally rips her heart out and bears her soul for everyone to see. It's so well produced and unlike anything she's ever done. I can't even choose a favorite right now!!!!

:clap:

I'm in love with Body Shop. I'm having a real hard time not just replaying it over and over again.

Isn't it fantastic??? It's like nothing she's ever done before.

It seems people are not having the best experiences with WowHD which is disheartening because I don't know where else to buy the standard or super deluxe editions in Australia :(

I've bought stuff from WowHD before, but since they import the goods for you from Asia (at least I think it is from there) it does take over a week for it to arrive. Other than that I have zero problems with shopping there.

I'm ordering the Super Deluxe edition from there aswell but keeping in mind that it'll take such a long time for it to arrive kills me!

Today feels like a holiday. So much anticipation. Not since Erotica have I been THIS excited about a Madonna album. I didn't know I still had it in me to feel this way - thought I outgrew it. So glad I was wrong. I am actually a little emotional about the release today. All that buildup and now it's here. And I only want what's best for her, so I hope this album soars to the top of the charts and stays there. It so very much deserves it. I am so proud of her for creating this masterpiece. I knew, from the first time she referenced Rebel Heart on Instagram, that it was going to be the album title. It was just way too perfect not to be. There's no one who fits that title more than Madonna. I could go on and on... but it's all stuff I've said before. She has given us such a gift. To be able to find the motivation, inspiration, and determination to create one of her greatest works ever more than 30 years into her career is truly remarkable.

REBEL HEART = LIFE

I feel like this album is 32 in the making . It's about her life AND her career and a whole lot more.

Whenever I think about this album, era, everything related to it... that autotuned "rebel heeeaaart" repeats in my mind.

autotuned "rebel heeeaaart" = LIFE ITSELF

Isn't it fantastic??? It's like nothing she's ever done before.

It stopped me cold. I was enjoying everything but damn... can't get over it. It's brilliant.

This album is absolutely fantastic. I woke up reaching for my phone so I could start playing it! And I still have the Super Deluxe bonus tracks to look forward to when I get home!

I just received my free Rebel Heart Super Deluxe digital album from ticket master. For all of you who bought concert tickets, check your email for your free album. If you have Gmail be sure to check your hidden "promotion folders" that's where I found mine. :) Be sure to gift these copies to friends if you already have it. This will help 1st week sales.

Screenshot_2015-03-10-06-52-142_zps7liky

Edited by JayMac

I just received my free Rebel Heart Super Deluxe digital album from ticket master. For all of you who bought concert tickets, check your email for your free album. If you have Gmail be sure to check your hidden "promotion folders" that's where I found mine. :) Be sure to gift these copies to friends if you already have it. This will help 1st week sales.

Screenshot_2015-03-10-06-52-142_zps7liky

Got mine when I woke up this morning! :)

Just heard the complete album for the first time. I'm floored. One of her best ever and most personal.

The production is fantastic. Great lyrics and my god that voice is back! Gave me goosebumps on a few songs.

Wow!

this album is unbelievably amazing!!!!!

the production is amazing, it's all so coherent with a perfect flow....who says it's too long with the two parts that don't cohexist well???

and, has her voice ever been so rich and beautiful???

HeartbreakCity gives me goosebumps (is that a right word???)

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

thank you again Madonna!!!!!

Am in AWE of this woman ! It's a roller coaster of an album and it demonstrates all her accomplishments over the years ! Amazing . The title track alone - LIFE !

this album is unbelievably amazing!!!!!

the production is amazing, it's all so coherent with a perfect flow....who says it's too long with the two parts that don't cohexist well???

and, has her voice ever been so rich and beautiful???

HeartbreakCity gives me goosebumps (is that a right word???)

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

thank you again Madonna!!!!!

This. Very different songs from each other and still sounds cohesive to me. Odd but true. The Rebel/Heart songs flows perfectly!

I am in ecstasy today. Exhausted from waiting on iTunes and then (of course) listening. LOL My deluxe and superdeluxe are supposed to be delivered before 8:00 PM tomorrow but I should get the tour download code today! As well, I will go out and buy the standard today. I would have ordered it but I always enjoy going to a store and making a new Madonna record an event. After the iTunes download, my husband looked at me last night and said, "This album has grown on me. It is so fucking good". I was like, "Who are you and what have you done with my husband?". He practically wore out the Iconic download. LOL Can't wait for Miami and maybe Portland. M really brought it. I wonder if the super deluxe tour download will be the same as the physical copy. Described similarly but not definitively. We shall see. I love all you Rebel Heart bitches today and wish you all love and good things.

I had to metabolize the whole Deluxe Edition before posting anything. It is a great album, i think Ghosttown, Inside Out and Wash All Over Me are amongst my fave M's songs ever :wow:

And yes, i agree that the RH demo is on another level compared to the final track. What a missed opportunity.

I've been nothing but repeat repeat repeat since I woke up. Will be playing in my office all day, all week, all month, all year. And my super deluxe is waiting for me when I get home tonight!

Favorite M album for me in QUITE some time. A majority of the tracks stand up so well to playing over and over and there's something to fit every mood. It's fabulous.

My Super Deluxe was in my mailbox! I am taking a vacation day from work! Be prepared for me to invade all song threads screaming in approx 90 minutes :dramatic:

This is an epic masterpiece. Every pre-launch era I listen to certain people complain on forums about certain songs, and every time I end up loving almost all of them.

She has perfectly balanced the rebel and the heart. The album is cohesive because DUALITY is the theme. The production is epic, the lyrics are among her all time best, the melodies are unreal, and the vocals easily equal her ROL/Music/AL apex and in spots surpass them.

No one has ever created something this good so far into their career. She has truly given each section of her fan base several songs to treasure.

This is a five star album that ranks among the very best work of her storied career as far as I am concerned.