THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Still no sign of my WOWHD order, it's not even been dispatched yet according to my account

Is yours listed as "back ordered"? It sounds like WOW HD haven't actually received any stock themselves yet.

Hi guys!

Do any of you know when, if ever, the super deluxe edition will be available on iTunes? My CDs from WowHD still haven't arrived, and I'm dying to listen to Beautiful Scars mastered and on ear splitting volume!

It must be if North America is getting digital copies with ticket purchases, right? Though I haven't actually seen it on iTunes tbh.

I'm worried that WOWHD will cancel my super deluxe order - I feel like there isn't enough supply to meet demand hence the back order?

I've received my super deluxe copy from Amazon UK today although my 'clean' version has only been shipped by them today.

Interestingly the clean version is not advertised on Amazon UK now and my order link headed Rebel Heart (cln) takes me to the standard explicit version!!! The MP3 download from them was available yesterday and that was a deluxe clean version! I am therefore not sure what version my physical copy will be when it hopefully arrives tomorrow!

So, I went into my local record shop after work to pick up my pre-ordered copy of the Super Deluxe...

BUT IT HADN'T BEEN DELIVERED TO THEM BY UNIVERSAL!!! :rant::rant::rant:

For reasons unknown, they only got the Standard and Deluxe editions, even though they had specifically asked Universal to ship at least one copy of the Super Deluxe. Oh well.. at least I got a 24" x 36" Rebel Heart poster for free as compensation for the inconvenience. Quite a gesture since they're selling for $30 + shipping on ebay.

I'm pretty sure the clerk was hitting on you.

I pre-ordered the super deluxe from a local record store that I like to support. They always ship immediately but as of now it's showing "item packaged" but not shipped. Of course it would happen with Madonna.

So tomorrow I'll only get to listen to the deluxe album, but hey, that leaves four more new songs to enjoy Wednesday. I try to see the glass as half full.

I pre-ordered the super deluxe from a local record store that I like to support. They always ship immediately but as of now it's showing "item packaged" but not shipped. Of course it would happen with Madonna.

So tomorrow I'll only get to listen to the deluxe album, but hey, that leaves four more new songs to enjoy Wednesday. I try to see the glass as half full.

Not just four, there's also Queen and Autotune Baby. Although those aren't on the album, you'll still be able to download them and listen with the album xo

It seems people are not having the best experiences with WowHD which is disheartening because I don't know where else to buy the standard or super deluxe editions in Australia :(

I hate Universal Music Argentina!!!! The album is out tomorrow and STILL not a single word on what editions we'll get, or the prices.... Bastards

Universal Music Colombia said that we will get the deluxe version tomorrow and the super deluxe next month. Maybe it's the same for Latin America.