THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Went down to jb hi fi to pick it up & they wouldnt sell it to me as they had an embargo on it, cannot purchase it till tomorrow, they had it in a box out the back, feeling pissed off!!!

Are we seriously not getting Queen? How in the hell could Madonna's official website be incorrect? :laugh:

The MadonnaTribe admin hinted that "Queen" might be released as a B-side...

Went down to jb hi fi to pick it up & they wouldnt sell it to me as they had an embargo on it, cannot purchase it till tomorrow, they had it in a box out the back, feeling pissed off!!!

I rang JB Hi Fi today as well and they told me to come tomorrow morning. Can't wait !

:ohmy: :ohmy:

What edition is this? Super Deluxe?

Top photo: Super Deluxe

The 2 other photos: Deluxe

its already 12.30am in aus and the album is still not on itunes!

GRRRRR

I'm pretty sure we had to wait until 4-5am for MDNA to be released on iTunes :(.

Fucking Amazon has still not sent out my Super Deluxe copy!

I swear to God, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I will DESTROY them! Will buy the Deluxe at a store anyway, but if I pre-order shit, I obviously want to get it on the release day!

Oh and in other news, the pics look amazing! Can't wait to have my Deluxe in my own hands tomorrow, and HOPEFULLY the Super Deluxe if AMAZON doesn't fuck it up!!!

My god, just when I had accepted the terrible idea of waiting until de 9th, Itunes France just changed the release date of the Deluxe to the 6th, exactly like the Standard edition.

Thank god, Madonna has heard my prayers. I'm gonna faint. TOMORROW!! :drama:

You fucking asshole!!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS!! THIS IS A SPOILER FREE THREAD

SOME OF US ARE WAITING TILL TUESDAY WHEN WE HAVE THE ALBUM IN OUR HANDS TO LOOK AT THE ARTWORK

You fucking asshole!!!!

SOME OF US ARE WAITING TILL TUESDAY WHEN WE HAVE THE ALBUM IN OUR HANDS TO LOOK AT THE ARTWORK

:-o

You fucking asshole!!!!

lets put people above things huh? There's a nicer way to ask someone that.

tumblr_nbewf0U8BN1r3tiuvo1_500.gif

All I'm saying

This thread has clearly been labelled as spoiler free since the december leakings

I don't think I should have said it any other way

There's already a thread dedicated to the album packaging in this section

Why go ahead and post it here when there's people still waiting.

I have no apology

Jason speaks and reads perfect English and he should have known better

Sorrynotsorry

Guest Pud Whacker

no, im on your side!!!

if they have chosen to live a life of dutiful servitude, im all for it!!!

Sorry, as the title said I thought we had two separate threads to avoid discussions about leaks and demos. I had no idea that included packaging related issues. Sorry again. XO

It wasn't in reply to you my sweet Pud! I just love joan so much I needed an illustration for my anger :smooch:

Sorry, as the title said I thought we had to separate threads to avoid discussions about leaks. I had no idea that included packaging related issues.

It's ok

Thankyou for understanding

Oh damn I will get my deluxe on April once the vinyl is released by Amazon. Today is holiday in my city and can't go to buy the superdelux.

Why April?

Why not next week? Or the week after that?

Fucking Amazon has still not sent out my Super Deluxe copy!

I swear to God, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I will DESTROY them! Will buy the Deluxe at a store anyway, but if I pre-order shit, I obviously want to get it on the release day!

Oh and in other news, the pics look amazing! Can't wait to have my Deluxe in my own hands tomorrow, and HOPEFULLY the Super Deluxe if AMAZON doesn't fuck it up!!!

I told you, you didn't believe me, :lol: