THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

11008632_796999130335594_177820029517056

I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I'm hoping Sanity or JB HiFi will be sneaky and sell RB early in the store. I've already preordered the deluxe so hopefully they'll stock the standard version which I'll of course buy.

Edited by Guest

I don't get the physical pre-order thing. Does it really get to your house the day it comes out? Cuz I wouldn't be able to sit and wait for the mail guy. I'll be running to the store early in the morning for my copies! :inlove:

I don't get the physical pre-order thing. Does it really get to your house the day it comes out? Cuz I wouldn't be able to sit and wait for the mail guy. I'll be running to the store early in the morning for my copies! :inlove:

after you pre-order the album, a guy from the store you ordered it from comes to your house and gives you an ankle bracelet. If you go to a store to buy it before it arrives you get arrested. Or so i've been told!

I pre-ordered the Deluxe at musik.dk and the Super Deluxe at my local records store.

Expected delivery on Friday (2 more sleeps :wow:), even though the official release is on Monday. :dramatic:

Shit! I want to kill myself now!!

I didn't understand why there are 2 release dates on ITunes France and asked ITunes by email. They confirmed what I feared : the standard edition is release the 6th but the deluxe is released the 9th...

Shit! I want to kill myself now!!

I didn't understand why there are 2 release dates on ITunes France and asked ITunes by email. They confirmed what I feared : the standard edition is release the 6th but the deluxe is released the 9th...

Oh for fuck's sake, that is annoying!

after you pre-order the album, a guy from the store you ordered it from comes to your house and gives you an ankle bracelet. If you go to a store to buy it before it arrives you get arrested. Or so i've been told!

Oh. Good thing I didn't pre-order the physical copy :laugh:

The biggest gay club in my city will throw a RH listening party this friday. :wow:

FCE1F41A-1B42-4D59-9C79-F48E2FDAB60E.jpg

They also will pre-orders of all versions and for the best Madonna look-a-like will get free albums! :lmao:

You're not in the United States? :laugh:

And will you go to this and lose your RH virginity?! Sounds fun!