THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

8 days!

I need a reminder who is going to be listening for the very first time on release day? Whoop, JazzyJan, FliptheSwitch, San, Moka, Carly, Soma, MessiahXXX? Who else? Unless all you bitches caved!

am i included? only the released tracks...and i'm not listening to them for the last two weeks....

I have only listened to officially released tracks, nothing else. So am I still a.. Virgin??

^ Yes, if you listened to officially released you are still virgins lol

Ah, this makes me feel so shiny and new!

Woohoo!!!!

Next week, Rebel Heart, will be Album of the Week on DR P4, which is Denmark's most popular national radio station!

:tigger:

Lol well what have you got left to look forward to when the album comes out officially? Staring at the artwork?

I respect and admire you guys for being so patient and withholding from listening to any new Madonna music for now.

But I'm different when it comes to all of this. I'm going nuts over all these leaks, listening to all of them, viewing all the photos and pictures, reading lyrics, etc. And it's not at all going to stop me from enjoying the album any less when it comes out. I'm still going to piss in my pants from the excitement and will enjoy this for years to come! In fact I catch myself getting all worked up with excitement over previews albums to this day! If I purposefully avoid Madonna because I think it will make me enjoy her later more, all I'm doing is making myself miserable! I enjoy Madonna all the time, any time!! And I wont stop! :inlove: But to each their own.

:lmao: Why do you mock us for our (semi) virginity? Good things come to those who wait, you remember? :lol:

3 days for me too! Oh god I think I'll need CPR when the packet from Amazon arrives! Won't be able to deal.

:lmao: Why do you mock us for our (semi) virginity? Good things come to those who wait, you remember? :lol:

3 days for me too! Oh god I think I'll need CPR when the packet from Amazon arrives! Won't be able to deal.

According to a source very close, all shipping by Amazon has been delayed for one week.

j/k

:lol:

I'm a semi RH virgin too... 10 new tracks for me come March 9th! Not including the Super Deluxe Version aswell which I will also get but getting excited. Might stop listening to M for a few days before to make it more exciting! Lol

According to a source very close, all shipping by Amazon has been delayed for one week.

j/k

:tongue: Nevermind, I'm gonna pick up the Deluxe at the local record store anyway! I tell you though, if something like THAT happened, I pity the Amazon service guys that have to deal with me!!!

Actually, it did happen last time with MDNA. My CD didn't arrive on the release day and I was soooo upset I wrote them 10 angry mails in response plus phoned them every hour to let them know how much I hate them!!! :lmao: The CD arrived 2 days later, but by then they've already sent me another copy because I kept bombarding them :dead:

:tongue: Nevermind, I'm gonna pick up the Deluxe at the local record store anyway! I tell you though, if something like THAT happened, I pity the Amazon service guys that have to deal with me!!!

Actually, it did happen last time with MDNA. My CD didn't arrive on the release day and I was soooo upset I wrote them 10 angry mails in response plus phoned them every hour to let them know how much I hate them!!! :lmao: The CD arrived 2 days later, but by then they've already sent me another copy because I kept bombarding them :dead:

can't believe it's only 7 days left!!!!!

Remember everytime it seemed as if the recording sessions where finished... she would post more studio pics! It felt like forever!! And now it's almost HERE!!!

can't believe it's only 7 days left!!!!!

Remember everytime it seemed as if the recording sessions where finished... she would post more studio pics! It felt like forever!! And now it's almost HERE!!!

true :lol: