THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Aren't some of you lucky people getting the album one week from today?!

6 days!! :drama: :drama:

Still have to discover : HeartBreakCity, Body Shop, Holy Water, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Best Night, SEX, Messiah, Rebel Heart (+ the songs from the Super Deluxe). The waiting was hard but I resisted to the temptation :drool:

6 days!! :drama: :drama:

Still have to discover : HeartBreakCity, Body Shop, Holy Water, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Best Night, SEX, Messiah, Rebel Heart (+ the songs from the Super Deluxe). The waiting was hard but I resisted to the temptation :drool:

And Veni Vidi Vici :)

And Veni Vidi Vici :)

No, sadly! A few weeks ago, some online newspaper put VVV and Iconic on streaming and they said that it was officially released... I got fooled :laugh: Fuckers!

No, sadly! A few weeks ago, some online newspaper put VVV and Iconic on streaming and they said that it was officially released... I got fooled :laugh: Fuckers!

Well, you still have as many songs as the whole ROL album to look forward to!

Madonna's official madonna.com lists Queen and Autotune Baby in a 25 track super deluxe.? What the heck is going on?

The site is literally a hot mess. The Super Deluxe iTunes link goes to Amazon, while the Amazon Super Deluxe link goes to the iTunes Deluxe. :stir:

Then the songs have one and two asterisks next to them, but the legend has footnotes for two and three asterisks. This is like proofreading 101.

Edited by rebelvvv

Official Madonna.com

TRACKLIST
01. Living For Love (Watch the video)
02. Devil Pray
03. Ghosttown
04. Unapologetic Bitch
05. Illuminati
06. Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)
07. Hold Tight
08. Joan of Arc
09. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)
10. HeartBreakCity
11. Body Shop
12. Holy Water
13. Inside Out
14. Wash All Over Me
15. Best Night *
16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas)*
17. S.E.X. *
18. Messiah *
19. Rebel Heart *
20. Beautiful Scars **
21. Queen **
22. Borrowed Time **
23. Graffiti Heart **
24. Autotune Baby **
25. Addicted

***Available on Deluxe & Super Deluxe editions
**Available on Super Deluxe edition

Madonna never actually said what the super deluxe tracklist consisted of. We have gotten our panties in a wad based on external sources. Although, the Web site is loaded with problems, this is the official word (for now). For me, I tend to place Madonna's official site ahead of the information or lack thereof on other sites such as Amazon or iTunes. Perhaps she changed her mind. Originally, the Super deluxe price was dropped when the tracklist changed. People were upset and the price was raised. Maybe the original tracklist leak was reconsidered after the public outcry. Anyway...I will hope for the best. I love the Queen.

Edited by sul8323

Guest whatatramp

New Madonna.com Website Design and Merch!

Screenshot%202015-03-01%20at%2008.15.22%

Screenshot%202015-03-01%20at%2008.17.27%

MDN63932.jpg

MDN63931.jpg

I hope this is new information and not me being a flop fan :excl:

8 days!

I need a reminder who is going to be listening for the very first time on release day? Whoop, JazzyJan, FliptheSwitch, San, Moka, Carly, Soma, MessiahXXX? Who else? Unless all you bitches caved!

8 days!

I need a reminder who is going to be listening for the very first time on release day? Whoop, JazzyJan, FliptheSwitch, San, Moka, Carly, Soma, MessiahXXX? Who else? Unless all you bitches caved!

First time for me too!! I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

8 days!

Me too! I have only listened to the 1st 6officially released tracks and the Alone With You demo. I cannot wait-took the day off from work to devote to the official release and demos.

A radio from Argentina is running a contest to attend an exclusive listening party at the Hard Rock cafe on March 9! Don't think i'll win but it could be a very cool/different experience

I stopped listening to Madonna. I will have next 4 days (mon-Thursday) without her music. Then on Friday The album is already here!!! 5 more days!!!!

8 days!

Me! I did listen to the demos, but just them! Don't know anything about any final version (besides the 9 released tracks).

So excited! Although it's already going to be Friday for me instead of Monday. Woohoo!

I stopped listening to Madonna. I will have next 4 days (mon-Thursday) without her music. Then on Friday The album is already here!!! 5 more days!!!!

So yeah, this lasted like 6 hours :rotfl:

Omfg 3 days to go for me! How did that happen?! Jesus Christ!

Still a virgin! Can't wait to hear all my new songs!

I haven't ordered a super deluxe version yet. So until I purchase it I probably won't listen those extra tracks either! I'm hoping it's available in store to buy here in aus