THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

My god, the album is next week... :drama:

Omg it just hit me!! It's literally few days away :drama::laugh: aaaahhhhhh How are we going to celebrate it? We need to come up with a theme!!

I've probably missed something... If so don't shoot me but....

On UK iTunes there is only the Standard and Deluxe versions? Of course I preordered the Deluxe as soon as I could in December but this Super Deluxe that is supposedly coming.... Where is it? Or is it confirmed to only being released in physical format?

I've probably missed something... If so don't shoot me but....

On UK iTunes there is only the Standard and Deluxe versions? Of course I preordered the Deluxe as soon as I could in December but this Super Deluxe that is supposedly coming.... Where is it? Or is it confirmed to only being released in physical format?

According to Universal Music Denmark, the Super Deluxe is physical-only.

I'm having a struggle guys... I have no self control! I really want to save myself for March 9th to listen to the full album and to stop listening to the 9 tracks until then.... But I don't know how I can arghhhhh lol

According to Universal Music Denmark, the Super Deluxe is physical-only.

Ah ok thanks, I will probs get the Deluxe Digital and maybe the Super Deluxe physical then.

I'm having a struggle guys... I have no self control! I really want to save myself for March 9th to listen to the full album and to stop listening to the 9 tracks until then.... But I don't know how I can arghhhhh lol

Ah ok thanks, I will probs get the Deluxe Digital and maybe the Super Deluxe physical then.

If you've made it this long for God's sake just hold tight!

I deleted the 9 tracks from my phone, and started listening to my favorite non-madonna albums. It's kinda like a cleanse lol

I'm just listening to the 9 tracks, I don't see the harm in listening to the tracks Madonna has given us, when the super deluxe arrives there will still be an additional 14 tracks to delve in to, that's the same amount of tracks as the standard edition!