THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

I agree. There's definitely been a pattern of her losing interest around the 3rd single. It makes sense to me because by then she's busy with a tour and her next project. She's always looking ahead. It would be great for the fans to get more singles, but I don't think the album will hold interest to her after the 3rd.

Ok well, you DON'T KNOW how many singles we'll get this era. May be only 2, may be 4. Some of us are HOPING for more! So stop being negative about the future. I get it, you're trying to be realistic! But what's with the constant need to burst everybody's bubble lol Anyway, I say this with love! No hard feelings bud :laugh:

Ok well, you DON'T KNOW how many singles we'll get this era. May be only 2, may be 4. Some of us are HOPING for more! So stop being negative about the future. I get it, you're trying to be realistic! But what's with the constant need to burst everybody's bubble lol Anyway, I say this with love! No hard feelings bud :laugh:

I don't see how being realistic is bursting any bubbles. I'm not trying to be negative. Just saying it like it is.

I'm just playing the nine songs and counting down the days until I can hear the rest and enter a coma of bliss.

Ghosttown and Joan of Arc are basically headed for my all time top 20.

Well she should release the first single in the UK bloody properly!!! It's not even going to be available on iTunes until the 26th, the day AFTER the Brits! So she is going to have Thursday-Saturday to try and get a number one, another complete fuck up of a release!!!!! Why couldn't she just release it today?!??!!???

Well she should release the first single in the UK bloody properly!!! It's not even going to be available on iTunes until the 26th, the day AFTER the Brits! So she is going to have Thursday-Saturday to try and get a number one, another complete fuck up of a release!!!!! Why couldn't she just release it today?!??!!???

complain to Guy O and interscope.. sometimes they listen..

I don't see how being realistic is bursting any bubbles. I'm not trying to be negative. Just saying it like it is.

You're the only one "realistic" and we're all in a fantasy world? You were negative from the start and as it happened, were wrong about this era. You insisted there wasn't gonna be much going on. Just an album and then a tour. Yet we have so much going on and the album is nit even out yet!! And then there are so many things planned and we are all excited about this era! But according to you we werent gonna get none of it. You based this on MDNA era and you were late!! You show up with chips and drinks and the floor is already empty! Girl you're late! And you're also late when you insist that you're being "realistic" about how many singles M will have. We don't know nothing about singles plans. Who made you a manager of her career? I hate to go off on fellow members but your NEGATIVITY is not being realistic! :lmao:

B-i1lJBIgAAEyWP.jpg

Paris Promo Poster

When I go on Itunes, the standard edition is announced for the 6th but the deluxe is still announced for the 9th... I hope it's a mistake :newspaper:

You're the only one "realistic" and we're all in a fantasy world? You were negative from the start and as it happened, were wrong about this era. You insisted there wasn't gonna be much going on. Just an album and then a tour. Yet we have so much going on and the album is nit even out yet!! And then there are so many things planned and we are all excited about this era! But according to you we werent gonna get none of it. You based this on MDNA era and you were late!! You show up with chips and drinks and the floor is already empty! Girl you're late! And you're also late when you insist that you're being "realistic" about how many singles M will have. We don't know nothing about singles plans. Who made you a manager of her career? I hate to go off on fellow members but your NEGATIVITY is not being realistic! :lmao:

Hey! Chill out! If I'm wrong, fine. Calm down.

I don't recall saying there would be no promo like MDNA. But I do think we won't get many singles.

Hey! Chill out! If I'm wrong, fine. Calm down.

I don't recall saying there would be no promo like MDNA. But I do think we won't get many singles.

I'm chill man, relax! Let's just enjoy this era cuz it's the best since Confessions!