THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

There has been plenty of events already: Amazing video, amazing songs, amazing performance, amazing interviews, amazing photo shoot + imo clever marketing strategy (snapchat&Grindr). She has been on everybody's lips lately.

And so much more to come!

I think anyone who complains about this era should just go straight to Charlie's channel and get Hector's holy water treatment!

Antoine de Caunes, host of french TV Show Le Grand Journal has just announced that next 2nd of March will air a Spécial Grand Journal Madonna with exclusive interview and TWO live performances.

Happy to announce it in case it's not mentioned before :)

No. :lol: that's like reading the spoiler thread for me. Loving reading reviews after the release. :)

Wait a minute! So you haven't even visited the spoiler thread?! You don't know anything! Like not even which songs are dance, which are ballads etc? Have you looked at the track list?

God, you are making even me look like a whore! You're amaaaaazing!

Wait a minute! So you haven't even visited the spoiler thread?! You don't know anything! Like not even which songs are dance, which are ballads etc? Have you looked at the track list?

If it goes that way then me who gave in i'm the Whore of Babylon. :lmao::rotfl:

This is me right now :lol:

-Heard the 6 released tracks. Right now I only listen to Living for Love and the official mixes.

(Deleted the other 5 songs till the album drops.)

-Haven't heard the other 3 released tracks and I'm not intend to (till the full album drops. :lol:)

-Read the tracklist a few weeks ago and haven't read it since then.

-Know nothing about the rest of the songs (which are dancey, ballads, etc).

-The only lyrics I can think of right now are: "bitch get off my pole..."....."trust no bitch..."

And that's it. :lmao:

i'll read reviews before the album drops....i like the experience.....even because when i'll first listen to the album the reviews won't probably be my first interest and will be deleted from my mind!!! :laugh:

whatrecords.co.uk is selling the vinyl LP for £18.99! You can buy it with the CD, deluxe etc and combined prices too! Great price!

Looks like the super deluxe box is only in Germany though.

They've just added audio only videos of all the other songs from the first batch. As expected, BIM is the most played, but surprisingly, Devil Pray is the next most played! I thought it would be Ghosttown.

And Unapologetic Bitch in 6th! It's one of my favorites and I'm a bit sad it appears to be getting shafted

And Unapologetic Bitch in 6th! It's one of my favorites and I'm a bit sad it appears to be getting shafted

I know!! I love UB and I know in my gut it would make a great single! I hope they aren't market testing what the next single should be with this video release exercise, I suppose UB would get shafted in that scenario.