THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

The image is alright, it's just the awful placement of the tattoo, which looks great on the other cover, but here it looks so slapped on. Also that massive parental advisory warning looks beyond rediculous. Is even compulsory?? Couldn't it just be a sticker?? Or is she trying to look "bad ass"?

Would much prefer this as the cover!

nedwkl.jpg

On the bright side what does it matter as I'm not going to be buying this version anyway. I think £60 on a vinyl and cd edtion is quite enough for me.

Notice that it says "when used for the 14 track standard version". The red-sweater cover will obviously also be used for the clean version, which will supposedly consist of the non-explicit tracks of the Deluxe Edition.

1. Living for Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Illuminati

5. Hold Tight

6. Joan of Arc

7. Iconic

8. Inside Out

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Best Night

11. S.E.X.

12. Messiah

13. Rebel Heart

But would Target or Wal-Mart carry an album featuring a song titled "S.E.X."?

They might rename it X.X.X and cut out every "sex" in the song like with Gaga's joke of an edit for Sexxx Dreams, I still can't believe it was actaully even released!

I caved and listened to a leaked demo today. I know we're in the spoiler-free zone so I won't say which one. And, it's one that wasn't picked for the album. I just needed to confess...and also say, I LOVED IT!!

Forgive me, Madonna, for I have sinned. And, I loved every minute of it.

I want to be naughty again so badly!

could someone just do a round up of what cover art is being used for which version and which songs are featured. At this point i have no idea except that SEX shouldn't be on any version as I have decided its the only song I don't like, actually its shit.

What the hell....is that red cover the real thing? I don't like it, prefer the black and white one

My thoughts exactly. What a way to mess an excellent shot (again) with that red hue (same with the single cover of LFL) :electropop:

I guess many surprises are still to come when it comes to covers and tracklists. :lol:

It feels like everything is being decided very last minute, as if they're making stuff up as they go along.

Yeah, in my opinion it becomes more obvious with each step how the leaks messed up the finished product.

My local record shop just confirmed to me that they'll be selling the Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe CD editions of Rebel Heart, as well as the vinyl edition.

The Super Deluxe version will be priced at DKK 275 = $ 40.

Well I guess we all agree this is her best photoshoot for an album in years. :thumbsup:

Yes I agree. I love the three-photo concept, the colour scheme, the styling, and the much subtler photoshopping than on the previous two albums' artwork.